Okami: Zekkeiban (Multi-Language)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Intriguing and alluring main character - Assume the role of the sun god, Amaterasu, who descends upon the earth in the form of a wolf. The Japanese translation of the word wolf is "Okami"
- Original visuals and revolutionary design - Rich stylized 3D graphics reminiscent of traditional Japanese art created on paper scrolls produce a large variety of stages with a watercolor-esque appearance
- Epic tale that combines folklore and mysticism - Okami uses folklore to bring forth an immersive experience
- Eclectic and diverse enemies - Diverse line-up of enemies based on Japanese folklore and myths
- Diversified gameplay - Defeating monsters requires the usage of not only physical attacks, but Amaterasu's own unique abilities
In Okami HD players take on the role of Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess who inhabits the form of a legendary white wolf Shiranui on a quest to defeat Orochi, an eight-headed demon and tyrannical monster responsible for turning the world into a ruined wasteland. Players must use Amaterasu’s magical abilities and the arsenal of items, attacks and Celestial Brush techniques to restore the land of Nippon to its previous glory full of life and color. Along the way, Amaterasu will be called upon to help a cast of quirky and intriguing characters and defeat a bevy of brutal enemies to rid the land of Orochi’s curse.
Note:Okami: Zekkeiban comes with a reversible boxart.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||大神 絶景版|
|Official Release Date||Aug 09, 2018|
|Language||Japanese, English, French, German|
|CERO A (Free)|
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
a wonderfull Game with a uniqe Art-style, a great Story and lovly Charakters.
Recommendet for everyone.
Okami was a game I really did not know much about, before having bought, other than the ink/water art style and the fact it has been out for quite some time on a variety of systems. After receiving the game: it looks great, has a good story, easy to learn game-play, and great in-game soundtrack. Having a preference for physical copies, the double-sided case cover and mini-guidebook look awesome and are cool little additions to have. While the box art and mini-book are in Japanese, the game does support a number of languages, so anyone can play it with no problem.
One of the best Adventure Games I have played over the years. The first time I have owned a physical copy and was so glad it came out on the switch. From beginning to end, an intriguing and magical experience!
Okami is a game that has stood the test of time very well thanks to its overall game and art design. Zelda like gameplay is still as good as ever and this particular version amplifies the Japanese feel with its packaging and multilanguage to boot.
Absolutely love this game! The paint like graphics are gorgeous. This definitely reminds you of a Zelda game. The case is beautiful! Had to have the physical version. Plays in English. Definitely recommend!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.