|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Intriguing and alluring main character - Assume the role of the sun god, Amaterasu, who descends upon the earth in the form of a wolf. The Japanese translation of the word wolf is "Okami"
- Original visuals and revolutionary design - Rich stylized 3D graphics reminiscent of traditional Japanese art created on paper scrolls produce a large variety of stages with a watercolor-esque appearance
- Epic tale that combines folklore and mysticism - Okami uses folklore to bring forth an immersive experience
- Eclectic and diverse enemies - Diverse line-up of enemies based on Japanese folklore and myths
- Diversified gameplay - Defeating monsters requires the usage of not only physical attacks, but Amaterasu's own unique abilities
In Okami HD players take on the role of Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess who inhabits the form of a legendary white wolf Shiranui on a quest to defeat Orochi, an eight-headed demon and tyrannical monster responsible for turning the world into a ruined wasteland. Players must use Amaterasu’s magical abilities and the arsenal of items, attacks and Celestial Brush techniques to restore the land of Nippon to its previous glory full of life and color. Along the way, Amaterasu will be called upon to help a cast of quirky and intriguing characters and defeat a bevy of brutal enemies to rid the land of Orochi’s curse.
- Supports the English language.
- Okami: Zekkeiban comes with a reversible boxart.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||大神 絶景版|
|Official Release Date||Aug 09, 2018|
|Language||Japanese, English, French, German|
|CERO A (Free)|
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Okami is a game that has stood the test of time very well thanks to its overall game and art design. Zelda like gameplay is still as good as ever and this particular version amplifies the Japanese feel with its packaging and multilanguage to boot.
Absolutely love this game! The paint like graphics are gorgeous. This definitely reminds you of a Zelda game. The case is beautiful! Had to have the physical version. Plays in English. Definitely recommend!
A really great Zelda clone but at the same time it's also its own thing. Really great game from PS2, which still looks great thanks to the gorgeous art style!
Even though I already have it on ps2 and ps3, I decided to take it for Switch too just to beat it for the first time lol
All these years I just run around and get tired of this game before I actually finish it
Hope the portable mode helps me with that...
Great game to have as a physical on the switch!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.