|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Intriguing and alluring main character - Assume the role of the sun god, Amaterasu, who descends upon the earth in the form of a wolf. The Japanese translation of the word wolf is "Okami"
- Original visuals and revolutionary design - Rich stylized 3D graphics reminiscent of traditional Japanese art created on paper scrolls produce a large variety of stages with a watercolor-esque appearance
- Epic tale that combines folklore and mysticism - Okami uses folklore to bring forth an immersive experience
- Eclectic and diverse enemies - Diverse line-up of enemies based on Japanese folklore and myths
- Diversified gameplay - Defeating monsters requires the usage of not only physical attacks, but Amaterasu's own unique abilities
In Okami HD players take on the role of Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess who inhabits the form of a legendary white wolf Shiranui on a quest to defeat Orochi, an eight-headed demon and tyrannical monster responsible for turning the world into a ruined wasteland. Players must use Amaterasu’s magical abilities and the arsenal of items, attacks and Celestial Brush techniques to restore the land of Nippon to its previous glory full of life and color. Along the way, Amaterasu will be called upon to help a cast of quirky and intriguing characters and defeat a bevy of brutal enemies to rid the land of Orochi’s curse.
Note: Supports the English language.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||大神 絶景版|
|Official Release Date||Aug 09, 2018|
|Language||Japanese, English, French, German|
|CERO A (Free)|
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Even though I already have it on ps2 and ps3, I decided to take it for Switch too just to beat it for the first time lol
All these years I just run around and get tired of this game before I actually finish it
Hope the portable mode helps me with that...
Great game to have as a physical on the switch!
I've already played the Wii and the PS2 version of this game, and even though there weren't any major changes to this version, I'm still hooked.
The Japanese games works, as expected, as an excellent international version on the switch since it is region free. If you're interested in Japan and a bit of Japanese mythology paired with a great action-adventure game (amazing art and soundtrack included), then this is definitely a game for you!
Thrilled with this. Great game, great service and fairly quick delivery (considering it came half way round the world). No complaints. Just wish Capcom released it physically here too.
I bought this because there was no physical copy released in the USA for the Switch. The reversible cover art is gorgeous! Okami is an amazing game and it certainly deserves all the praise it’s gotten through the years since it’s original release. If you’re a fan of The Zelda series (especially Twilight Princess) then pick this game up and you will adore it!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.