Overwatch [Collector's Edition]
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Experience the extraordinary - Speed up and slow down time. Rain destruction from above in an experimental, jet-powered armor suit. Stalk your prey as a wraith-like assassin that can appear anywhere, anytime. Unleash powers such as dragonstrike, transcendence, graviton surge, and so much more. Every hero has a unique set of devastating and game-changing abilities
- Play heroes, not classes - Every hero has a unique perspective on the battlefield and a story behind how they arrived there. You are a champion of a bygone age wielding his punishing rocket hammer in the service of honor, a robotic monk committed to healing the rifts between man and machine, a genetically engineered gorilla who also happens to be a brilliant scientist, and many, many more
- Fight for the future…together - Teamwork is imperative for survival as you enter the fight with friends and comrades. Careful coordination will prove the difference between victory and defeat as your team combines the formidable powers at your disposal to devastating effect
- Shift your perspective - Just when it seems like your team is destined to go down in defeat, switch heroes on the fly and change the course of the battle. But don’t forget that your opponents can do the same. Master the game within the game as both teams shift strategies and heroes in a constant dance to gain the upper hand
- The world is your battlefield - Protect the secrets of the mysterious Temple of Anubis in Egypt, safely escort an EMP device through King’s Row in London, and do battle at other key locations around the planet. Every map has its own distinct feel with unique gameplay and team-based objectives
The future is now. Are you withus?
Clash on the battlefields of tomorrow and choose your hero from a diverse cast of soldiers, scientists, adventurers, and oddities. Bend time, defy physics, and unleash an array of extraordinary powers and weapons. Engage your enemies in iconic locations from around the globe in the ultimate team-based shooter. Take your place in Overwatch. The world needs heroes.
The Overwatch Collector’s Edition is packed full of goods to enhance your experience, along with all of the in-game bonuses and origin skins bundled in Overwatch: Origins Edition.
-21 EXTRAORDINARY HEROES: Choose your hero from a diverse cast of soldiers, scientists, adventurers, and oddities.
-ICONIC ENVIRONMENTS: Fight on futuristic battlefields around the globe: the cobbled streets of King’s Row in London; the mysterious Temple of Anubis; Numbani, where human and omnic live in harmony, and more…
-5 ORIGIN SKINS: Overgrown Bastion, Security Chief Pharah, Strike-Commander Morrison, Blackwatch Reyes, and Slipstream Tracer.
- SOLDIER: 76 STATUE:Overwatch’s former Strike-Commander stands tall once again—on your desk. This premium-grade statue measures 12.8” in height.
-OVERWATCH VISUAL SOURCEBOOK:Dive into the world of Overwatch with in-depth illustrations and information about the game's heroes, locations, and story.
-OVERWATCH SOUNDTRACK:Enjoy the music of the future with this immersive soundtrack.
- Tracer Hero
-Baby Winston Pet
-Player Portraits:Tracer, Reaper, Pharah, Winston, Bastion, and Soldier: 76
|Official Release Date||May 24, 2016|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Tekken 7 shows signs of being rushed, with the story mode being fairly lackluster for non-Mishima characters and not that many features or modes aside from the main arcade mode and online/offline versus.
But the stuff that did make it into the game is top-notch. Great graphics and great gameplay combine with an awesome training mode and various tweaks to make the gameplay more exciting to make Tekken 7 a premier fighting game for the PS4.
Great Tekken game for sure!
Lacking of game modes, season pass, bad online. Chinese version does not have english text, which is sucks ass.
Kudos to Play Asia for prompt delivery.
- Tekken gameplay at its finest
- Great roster, the addition of Akuma is great
- A lot of content, treasure battle, gallery mode and jukebox mode are nice additions
- The story mode sucks
- Stories for non-Mishimas are non-existent
- Arcade mode is too short
- Online is bad at the moment, hope they fix it soon
- 25$ season pass
I've always heard good things about playasia but my main plat is PC (Steam), so I tend to buy straight from the store. This time, PA offered a better price for the digital copy, and it was delivered one day before the official release.
Regarding Tekken 7 itself: it is the absolute best fighting game on PC, well optimized, packed with content and excellent servers. A must have for any Steam user.
I didn't play this yet but I really loved the previous one. After I heard my friend mention some improvement in this one, I just bought it without hesitate. I'm currently replaying Kiwami and I will play 2 during winter break!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.