Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
- Animed Series Based Story Line – The epic battle follows an original story line inspired from the highly anticipated animated series launching this summer.
- Characters and Environments – A huge all-new cast of characters, good and evil, all developed from the animated series. As well as brand new settings shown in the series as well.
- Unique PAC-MAN Power-ups – Pac will need to utilize a host of new and unique power-ups to stop the ghosts and defeat the evil bosses
- All New MP and Maze Modes – Re-imagined maze mode features that will allow you and up to 3 friends to play cooperatively or competitively.
- Playable Vehicles – After collecting enough bonus pick-ups, the player unlocks arcade-style mini-games in which he gets to drive and fly vehicles like the Cherry Copter and Pineapple tank that appear in the cartoon.
Pac is your average teenage PacWorlder, except for two things:• He’s a little rounder than most of his fellow citizens.• He and his family happen to be the only YELLOW PacWorlders on the planet.Beyond that, you’d hardly be able to pick him out of a crowd. That being said, since he’s yellow, he’s fairly easy to spot.Pac is an upbeat gung-ho teenager and his enthusiasm can occasionally get the best of him. When he’s “on a roll”, which is often, he goes rolling around school and around town at a pretty good clip, and he’s been known to crash, bump, slam and bounce into things on a regular basis.Pac is a conscientious kid and not like many of his peers who spend their days chasing the latest fads or coveting the newest high-tech gadgets. The fact is, he wants more than that out of life.Pac wants to make the world a better place and have fun doing it. He wants to know why things are the way they are and when things aren’t working right, he wants to figure out a way to fix them.
|Official Release Date||Mar 07, 2014|