Painkiller: Hell & Damnation
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- A modern remake of two Classic shooters, Painkiller and Painkiller: Battle Out Of Hell
- 14 adrenaline filled levels, including 4 Boss levels
- Over 30 of the nastiest, darkest creatures from Hell
- Devastating and unique arsenal of weapons that makes Sodom and Gomorra look like a birthday party for children
- Huge (literally) boss-fights
- Singleplayer and co-operative campaigns spread across 4 chapters; the entire Singleplayer campaign can be played by two players in co-op mode (Lan or online)
- Numerous Player vs. Player (PvP) and Player vs. Environment (PvE) Multiplayer modes (PvE- Coop,PvE- Survival,PvP- Duel,PvP- Deathmatch,PvP- Team Deathmatch,PvP- Capture the Flag)
- The soundtrack is forged in the same furnace as the weapons: Heavy Metal!
- Steamworks fully integrated
- Powered by Unreal Engine 3®
Classic Action-Shooter Game Remake and Sequel:
Experience the burden of Daniel Garner as he carries the “Curse of Darkness and the Toy of Light” and discover the intrigue of his trial inPainkiller: Hell & Damnation! The game is both a remake and a sequel to the famed Painkiller series and is a fast-paced, thrilling modern remake of an all-action shooter Classic!
Innovation of Classic Weapons, Game Levels, and Humongous Bosses:
Fight over the fates of imprisoned souls caught in Purgatory with classic weaponries including the Painkiller, stakethrower, and hot gun. As well, a new weapon known as the Soul Catcher makes a debut, where the souls of enemies are sucked out rendering them helpless. Blaze through 14 adrenaline filled levels including 4 Boss levels – featuring the humongous bosses of Painkiller - and a horde of despicable creatures from hell! Enjoy extensive improvements in graphics, redesign of single-player campaign and game mechanics alongside Heavy Metal music to complete the feel. Share the thrill with numerous Player vs. Player and Player vs. Environment Multiplayer modes.
The long awaited release of Painkiller: Hell & Damnation is sure to bring the hell out of anyone!
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Nov 30, 2013|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
others also bought
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This game has great potential, but....it's dissapointing. The enemies always make a bee-line straight for you and charge you. That's it for every level. There is no sneaking up on them or anything....overall I found it a bit dissapointing.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.