1. Phantasy Star Online OPENING THEME～The whole new w
2. song for eternal story,A
4. Codes of silence
5. Mother earth of dishonesty PART1
6. Mother earth of dishonesty PART2
7. Growl,from the dephts of the earth
8. After the story 1
9. kink in the wind and the way PART1,The
10. kink in the wind and the way PART2,The
11. From seeing the rough wave
12. Empty space out of control PART1
13. Empty space out of control PART2
14. crazy program,The
15. You have nowhere to go
16. After the story2
17. Revolution to the origin PART1
18. Revolution to the origin PART2
19. Pray,for"IDOLA"the distorted
20. Cry,for"IDOLA"the holy
21. Can still see the light(Lyric version)～Phantasy st
22. Phantasy Star Online ENDING THEME～The wole new wor
23. Can still see the light(wind orchestra version)～ph
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
marcusstockley (6) on 02, Sep. 2011 17:48 (HKT)
The game itself may be showing it's age but that can't be said for its amzinging soundtrack. The music largely encombasses a selection of fast based action music but there are slower more atmospheric pieces as well. Regardless this is Sega music at its best, sitting along Nights into Dreams as the company's best ost. Highly recommended.
secretfinalboss (1) on 15, Apr. 2011 09:44 (HKT)
It left something out.
The reason I got this soundtrack was for two particular pieces from the game: the music that played during character creation, and the music that played during the second half of the battle against Vol Opt. The character creation theme was NOT part of this album, however! I felt a little ripped off, and I ended up having to order a different PSO soundtrack to get that music, as I couldn't find it as an MP3 anywhere on the Web!
hypoBla5t (3) on 01, Dec. 2009 01:25 (HKT)
The only game soundtrack I'd ever buy.
Just brilliant. Every time I listen to this soundtrack it takes me right back. Quality music that holds water alone regardless of the game. A must buy!!
earth80 (1) on 19, Oct. 2009 18:11 (HKT)
PSO was the only game I have ever played that felt like something more than a game and a big part of that was down to it's awsome soundtrack. It combines electronic and etheral sounds in a really beautiful way and any time I hear it I can not help but reminisce about the time I spent playing such an amazing game.
jubeisaotome (1) on 17, Feb. 2005 23:54 (HKT)
One of my favorite soundtracks. A perfect match to what the game is all about. Forest tracks \"Mother earth of dishonesty\" are a personal favorite.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.