- Extremely detailed 3D landscape.
- Faithful reproduction of the Port of Hamburg
- Gigantic cargo ships and tankers
- Diverse cargo like containers, liquids or aggregates
- Multiplayer mode via network or internet
- Control of the huge unloading facilities like bridge cranes, pumps or picker arms
- Ships can optionally be navigated to their mooring by the player them self
- Intuitive navigation via keyboard and mouse
Manage your own port! Did you ever wonder how huge cargo ports move and manage megatons of cargo? Now is the time to find out!In the “Port Simulator 2012 Hamburg” countless challenges can be chosen and taken on, regardless of weather conditions, time of the day and tight schedules. Take care of all that - and much more.Learn the whole management procedure; how to use tugboats to coordinate the huge container ships, unload cargo vessels with the rail crane and schedule the arrival of cargo trains accordingly, hire assistants and buy and fix machines.Coordinate your different ships, take care over the correct allocation of the freight and the huge oil-tanker that discharges their freight into special tanks. Other different raw materials like carbon or wood have to be delivered to different terminals. Control the loading and unloading of specialist containers. For this reason you are the owner of several huge machines and cranes. Take care of transport and time-management and be successful in singleplayer mode or multiplayer mode together with your friends.