Prey 2 (DVD-ROM)
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- An immersive FPS that delivers the thrill of the hunt in a dangerous futuristic, alien world
- Unique weapons, hi-tech alien gadgets, and special abilities with a deep upgrade and reward system
- An Action Chaining mechanic that rewards players for using creative and risky combat maneuvers while pursing their prey
- The Agile Combat System take FPS combat to a new level of speed and fluidity by allowing players to quickly sliding into cover, leap barriers, and blind fire from cover
- Open-world game play and dynamic missions that change in response to player choices
Be the Baddest Bounty Hunter:
Play as the toughest bounty hunter in a sci-fi alien world in Prey 2. The game is developed by Human Head Studios, the studio that created Prey, an award-winning 2006 game, and is published by Bethesda Softworks. Prey 2 is an open world first person shooter about the protagonist Killian Samuels, a U.S. Marshall turned into bounty hunter.
Take on the Challenge:
The game is set in an open alien world called Exodus. In this series, the player is no longer the prey but instead players will take on targeted aliens as a bounty hunter. Players can collect bounty rewards to purchase, upgrade and customize weapons and gadgets, with over 40 upgrades in over 20 gadgets. Jump over trains, climb through walls and hover with rocket boots to track down aliens in the city. For an added twist, aliens can teleport in their desired locations for some additional challenge. Also, players have a choice whether to interrogate the enemy to acquire information or capture the target for the client and get money. Prey 2 will give players a fast-paced action and a chance to explore the new aspect of the Prey Universe.