US$ 33.99Prince of Persia
Compatible with PlayStation 3™ (PS3™)
No Region Protection / Action Adventure
In our warehouse
- Enjoy the franchise's debut on next-generation consoles utilizing Ubisoft's proprietary Anvil engine, the same engine used to develop Assassins Creed
- Utilize the Prince's old skills, along with a whole new combat system, to battle Ahriman's corrupted lieutenants to heal the land from the dark Corruption and restore the light
- Escape to a fantasy world set in ancient Persia brought to life through masterful storytelling and sprawling environments and that rivals the blockbusters of Hollywood
- For the first time in franchise history decide how the storyline unfolds by choosing the Prince's path in an open-ended game world
- Wield the acrobatic and puzzle-solving power of the Prince's beautiful and powerful AI companion Elika as you explore the perils of ancient Persia
The critically acclaimed Prince of Persia franchise returns for the first time on next-generation platforms with an all-new epic journey.Escape to experience the new fantasy world of ancient Persia. Masterful storytelling and sprawling environments deliver a brand new adventure that re-opens the Prince of Persia saga. Now you have the freedom to determine how the game evolves in this non-linear adventure. Players will decide how they unfold the storyline by choosing their path in the open-ended world.In this strange land, your rogue warrior must utilize all of his skills, along with a whole new combat system, to battle Ahriman’s corrupted lieutenants to heal the land from the dark Corruption and restore the light. Also, history's greatest ally is revealed in the form of Elika, a dynamic AI companion who joins the Prince in his fight to save the world. Gifted with magical powers, she interacts with the player in combat, acrobatics and puzzle-solving, enabling the Prince to reach new heights of deadly high-flying artistry through special duo acrobatic moves or devastating fighting combo attacks.
|Average rating:||(4 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
guardianlegend (15) on 17, Nov. 2010 11:21 (HKT)
This is a decent game to play, but it has a few flaws. There are few a few glitches that can kill you or steal an instant kill from you, possibly making it impossible to get a trophy. That and you do the same things and go to the same places a lot. 3 of the 4 powers are practically the same. The combo system in combat, however, is very fun.
elrin_24 (6) on 31, Oct. 2010 17:25 (HKT)
Awesome game. The cut scenes are really beautiful. Worth the price!
Mickey (172) on 14, Sep. 2010 22:45 (HKT)
Good price for such a great piece of work
Thanks play asia for such a great bargain to owe Prince of persia. A very unique graphical design never seen before in previous series of POP. The best POP that I've ever played. It seems to be better than the latest POP: the forgetten sands.
GamerzMY (59) on 09, Sep. 2010 07:55 (HKT)
For POP fans
Just give it a try..
evandro.stevanato (2) on 27, Jul. 2010 19:42 (HKT)
The game is graphically beautiful, even resembles the GOD OF WAR, but the gameplay is very weak and the fights too easy.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.