Project Zero: Maiden of the Black Water (Limited Edition)
For PAL systems only.
- Survive this horrifying new entry in the Fatal Frame series
- Explore sinister locales like an underground cave for human sacrifices and a shrine for life-sized dolls
- Use the Wii U GamePad controller as your Camera Obscura—your only defense against fatal ghosts
- Mt. Hikami is coursing with inexplicably dangerous water; stay dry or die
- Investigate and stay alive on the deadly Mt. Hikami
Koei Tecmo has recently unveiled the next entry oftheFatal FrameseriesZero: Nuregarasu no Mikoand it is no surprise anamazing-looking horror title for theWiiU would be welcomed by fans!
Following traditional Japanese horror tropesZero: Nuregarasu no Mikois set in a large environment against the backdrop of a cursed lakeside manor in the mountains, where themes of water and hydrophobia will play a large role in constructing the atmosphere and storyline.
The Wii U GamePad is definitely being used in some cool new ways andZero: Nuregarasu no Mikowon't be left in the dust.The GamePad will be a part of the core game mechanics andmimic the trademark Camera Obscura, allowing players to see things that might remain unseen by the naked eye.
Project Zero: Maiden of the Black Water (Limited Edition) includes:
- Project Zero: Maiden of the Black Water game
- Double-sided poster
- Art book
- 4 Spirit Photographs
- SteelBook cover