Project Zero: Maiden of the Black Water (Limited Edition)
For PAL systems only.
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
save for later
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Survive this horrifying new entry in the Fatal Frame series
- Explore sinister locales like an underground cave for human sacrifices and a shrine for life-sized dolls
- Use the Wii U GamePad controller as your Camera Obscura—your only defense against fatal ghosts
- Mt. Hikami is coursing with inexplicably dangerous water; stay dry or die
- Investigate and stay alive on the deadly Mt. Hikami
Koei Tecmo has recently unveiled the next entry of the Fatal Frame series Zero: Nuregarasu no Miko and it is no surprise an amazing-looking horror title for the WiiU would be welcomed by fans!
Following traditional Japanese horror tropes Zero: Nuregarasu no Miko is set in a large environment against the backdrop of a cursed lakeside manor in the mountains, where themes of water and hydrophobia will play a large role in constructing the atmosphere and storyline.
The Wii U GamePad is definitely being used in some cool new ways and Zero: Nuregarasu no Miko won't be left in the dust. The GamePad will be a part of the core game mechanics and mimic the trademark Camera Obscura, allowing players to see things that might remain unseen by the naked eye.
Project Zero: Maiden of the Black Water (Limited Edition) includes:
- Project Zero: Maiden of the Black Water game
- Double-sided poster
- Art book
- 4 Spirit Photographs
- SteelBook cover
|Official Release Date||Oct 31, 2015|