Ragnarok Odyssey ACE
Track it down!
- Please note that these screenshots are all based on Japanese version & does not represent as final screenshots!
- Ragnarok Odyssey is back with tons of new content - With additional story elements, huge new bosses, uncharted areas, fresh weapons and much more, Ragnarok Odyssey ACE goes well beyond an extended edition as the game has evolved exponentially
- Enhanced battle mechanics for more customization and firepower - Weapons can be customized in both strength and appearance, and the addition of new job-specific ACE skills ensures that players have the tools necessary to take on the more powerful giants, dragons, and trickster spirits
- Create a battle party even in single-player mode - With the new mercenary system, players can hire their own mercenaries to help take on the toughest bosses without having to find players online for aid
- A constantly evolving experience, both online and off - The addition of the Tower of Yggdrasil creates a unique experience each time by featuring randomly generated levels, and post-launch updates will offer new online quests and other fresh content
Since ancient times, the realm of mankind and the remote Sundered Land lay separated by the “Millennium Peaks”-- a range of mountains too high for even the loftiest dragon to traverse. Mankind had always wondered what secrets those mountains held and what wonders lay beyond their jagged cliffs. But on one tragic day, that curiosity turned to mortal terror.
With a roar that thundered throughout the land, the mountains trembled. A gap appeared in the Millennium Peaks, unveiling ancient ruins from the era of the gods. Shaking like the earth, mankind beheld the secret of the Sundered Land: A vast army of giants that poured forth in a rage and crushed all who stood in their path. The people of Rune Midgard rallied to their military banners, as all from royal knights to lowly sellswords took up arms against the giants. With dauntless strategies and irrepressible spirit, humanity fought a grueling campaign against their massive foes, finally driving them back beyond the outpost known as Fort Farthest. The mercenaries of the fort contained the giants on the other side of a huge fortified wall, and for a time, victory seemed within humanity’s grasp.
But then another clap of thunder rang out across the countryside as a giant stone gate exploded out of Yggdrasil, the World Tree. This gate brought with it new threats, but also new possibilities, opening up the Tower of Yggdrasil to human curiosity and ambition. Those who seek a greater challenge than mere giants may have it, as within Yggdrasil dwells a mysterious new foe, a figure whom some identify as the arbiter of life and death itself...
|Official Release Date||Apr 01, 2014|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
come with a nice box and OST CD include..
Gets quite repetitive as do most games in this style, however if you pace yourself and enjoy the world you'll have fun all the way to the end (don't rush or you'll miss much of what makes this game very good).
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.