Compatible with PlayStation 4™ (PS4™)
No Region Protection / Horror
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 (Multi-Language)
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Survival horror returns - A brand new tale in the Resident Evil Revelations saga comes to current and next generation gaming consoles in the form of weekly episodic downloads, a digital Complete Season and retail disc
- Experience the horror event of the season - Each weekly episode will feature hours of terrifying gameplay and dramatic cliffhangers to leave players eagerly anticipating the next twist in the gripping horror story
- Clare Redfield and Moira Burton star - Fan favorite Claire returns to the horrors that haunted her in the past alongside Moira Burton, daughter of Resident Evil legend Barry Burton
- Evil is watching - Set in what appears to be an abandoned detention facility on a remote island, the horror awaits players around every dark corner. Will there be a way to escape?
- A brand new type of enemy - Not as mindless as zombies, the scary design of the ‘Afflicted’ means they are able to move quickly and attack the player with basic weapons, making them a genuine threat to players’ survival
- Assistive co-op play - Players will need to switch between the two characters to overcome the nightmares in either single player mode with an AI partner or offline co-op. Utilize Moira’s torch to temporarily blind the enemy before Claire takes them out!
Set between the harrowing events of Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil: Revelations 2 marks Capcom's tempered decision in bringing back the survival horror they once monopolized.
Sequel to immensely popular Resident Evil: Revelations (which on it's own garnered enough popularity to get a console release post handheld debut), Revelations 2 was formally announced at TGS 2014, but only in the form of digital episodic downloads promising intense and unforgettable cliffhangers.
Yet, to those who love physical versions, this was a sad move on Capcom's part; fortunately, there is now a physical version which not only contains complete 4 episodes, but also physical only bonus as well as a commemorative collectable!
Regardless of version, Revelations 2 has a lot to offer to fans of the series. Trapped in a derelict prison on a mysterious island filled with grotesque creatures and other unknown horrors, fan favorite Claire Redfield finally returns in a starring role; supporting her is Moira Burton, daughter of the RE legend Barry Burton, who is also a playable character. As well, for those who cannot brave the horrors alone, there is assistive Couch Co-op play; players will be switching between characters throughout the ordeal.
There is also the return of the popular raid mode, an arcade-like experience focused on quick wits and destructive combat.
Finally, while survival horror games place a lot of weight on tension of the unknown, when a threat does reveal itself, it must be terrifying; introducing a brand new type of enemy known as the "Afflicted," these monstrosities adapt, charge, and even exhibit intelligence making every encounter a possible last.
Be ready, as evil is watching....
Recommended for you
|Original Name||惡靈古堡:啟示 2 (多國語言版)|
|Official Release Date||Mar 12, 2015|
|Language||Voice: Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish|
|Subtitles||Chinese, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Polish|
Resident Evil: Revelations 2: Physical Vers. Bonus + Chinese Subs + PS3 Bundle!
最！新！情！報！《惡靈古堡:啟示 2》八月登陸 PS Vita～
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - January 13th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - January 25th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - May 4th!
Resident Evil Revelations 2- First Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
im 155 hours on this game cuz of how addicting Raid Mode is from easy to code red , as well that i played the game in all difficulties .
for the story its really good and its akin to the survival horror fans in which i am , its really thrilling and challenging on your 1st time playing it
happy they added berry as his addition is more than welcome after all these years , now the gameplay and controls are good and definitely feels more dynamic than RER1 and makes it more enjoyable .
the game is loaded with challenges to achieve and unlock extra stuff for replay value .
graphically its really expressive and immersive from RER tho it had a better settings and was harder on higher difficulties .
overall i really loved this game and hopefully Rebecca will come back as well .
awesome game with drop-in drop-out local game play
Don't have anything to says,
Resident Evil are always awesome!!
Good game. The story is good and it's good to see Barry in a leading roll. Game play is just like the first one. Graphics are solid. Over all the game is worth playing
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.