Rhythm Paradise Megamix
For PAL systems only.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Features updated rhythm games from the Game Boy Advance, Wii and Nintendo DS Rhythm Paradise games
- A combo of new rhythm games, fan-favourites and European debuts make this the ultimate Rhythm Paradise game
- Rhythm Paradise Megamix includes more than 70 rhythm games, the most in the series
- Some Rhythm Paradise rhythm games found only in Japan make their European debut with new music
- Soundtrack created with help from legendary Japanese music producer, Tsunku
- Play with up to four players simultaneously and take on special multiplayer rhythm games to earn Flow Balls
Find your flow and take on the greatest hits from Rhythm Paradise!
Test your rhythm by chopping wood, sticking speeding viruses with forks and playing badminton while flying an airplane, all in time to catchy tunes in this deceptively challenging rhythm game. The accessible controls and catchy music, combined with the new visual feedback system, make this a great entry in the Rhythm Paradise series. Can you match the beat and reach Rhythm Paradise?
|Official Release Date||Oct 21, 2016|
|Genre||Music & Party|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
The first Rhythm Paradise game that has an actual story, of some kind. The minigames are fun as always.
there is an eShop demo for those who want to try it. overall a good, simple rhythm game. great for everyone, recommended to beginners in rhythm game
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.