Rise of Flight: Channel Battles (DLC) DLC STEAM digital
- Fly the SPAD 13, Nieuport 17, Nieuport 28, Albatros D.Va, Fokker D.VII, Fokker DR.1, Pfalz D.XII, Sopwith Camel, S.E.5a and the legendary Felixstowe F.2a
- Patrol over the Channel Map which includes Northern France, Southern England and the Flanders area of Belgium with realistic coastlines, villages and ports
- New Pilot Career over the Channel Map and Special “Channel Battles” mission-set are included featuring the gigantic Felixstowe F.2a flying boat
- Advanced graphics featuring High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting, blinding sun glare, beautiful sunrises and sunsets, dark moonlit nights with stars and realistic looking raindrops and oil splatter on pilot goggles
- G-effects with blackout, red out and wounded pilot effects featuring blood splatter, ringing ears and control difficulty
- Practice teamwork with by manning additional Gunner Positions. You get unlimited access to multi-crew airplanes in Multiplayer matches. Protect your plane’s six o’clock!
- Fly in Online Multiplayer servers. MP modes include Dogfight and CO-OP. Search for multiplayer servers with a built-in server browser
- New Leaderboards - Every Rise of Flight user has a unique user account and our system can track your multiplayer combat statistics if you choose to fly on special servers. On the Rise of Flight website there is a Leaderboard that lists the best ROF pilots throughout the world. The leaderboard displays many interesting statistics about your deadliest enemies. And you can see how you performed in your MP matches. If your stats aren’t impressive it’s ok. Just keep practicing!
Rise of Flight is the most realistic WWI PC flight simulation ever created. Take to the skies of war torn Europe and experience daring air combat at the dawn of aviation. Re-enact famous air battles fought by legendary aces such as Manfred von Richtofen, James McCudden, Georges Guynemer and Eddie Rickenbacker.
Note:This content requires the base gameRise of Flight Unitedon Steam in order to play.