River City Melee: Battle Royal Special (Multi Language)
Track it down!
- Up to 4 Player Multl-play - Enjoy fierce battles with up to 4 players from around the world through PlayStation® Network.
- 25 Teams - Choose from 25 different teams each with its unique storyline.
- Various Game Modes - In Free Battle, you can customize the game settings such as the number of matches, time limit, and battle rules.
- New Skills - On top of new special moves, all characters can now use the throw skill. With increased means to survive the battle, players can experience intense combat by lifting the opponent into the air and adding attacks, striking multiple opponents with the Giant Swing, etc.
- Dynamic Stages - The floor suddenly collapses, press a switch to summon items, score a goal on the soccer field to inflict damage to the opponents. Wreak havoc with strategy!
River City Melee: Battle Royal Special is a spinoff of the PC and PlayStation® 3 title River City: Super Sports Challenge ,developed byArc System Works & published by H2 Interactive Co., Ltd. ~All Stars Special~ that specializes in the melee battle part of the game. The battle is reborn, more upgraded and easy to enjoy. In this new ‘Kunio’ series, the production team of the popular fighting game series ‘BlazBlue’ largely participated to achieve the best quality as a fighting game and reinforce the balance and mind game aspect which is a very important part of a combat game.
※ Only PSN Digital version will be available in US/Europe
- Voice: Japanese
- Subtitles: English, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Apr 27, 2017|
|Language||English, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Thanks to Play-Asia for bring us this physical version , buy it!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.