- Make dialogue choices as you experience a story of pain, hope and healing.
- 5 robot characters for you to hate, love and everything inbetween.
- 3 chapters in a story about psychological healing and the human mind. I mean, the robot mind.
- Choose what kind of robotherapist you're going to be as you progress.
- At least FIVE jokes.
- Enter the minds of your patients in a minigame. How cool is that?
- Featuring art, music and story by Lucas Molina.
An emotional dark comedy about robots doing therapy. In Robotherapy, you're a robot therapist in a dystopian society that killed all the humans, but is still not happy. Treat patients, meet weird robots and enter their minds. If killing all humans doesn't bring happiness, then what does?