Rockman X Anniversary Collection (Multi-Language)
- X series on modern consoles – Restore peace to a post-apocalyptic society of advanced robots-gone-wild as protagonist Rockman X, and in later entries, options to play as iconic characters Zero and Axl
- All-new multi-boss challenges – X Challenge Mode allows players to select a loadout and take on two bosses from various X games at once for a brand new twist on Maverick hunting. The new mode also features three difficulty options and online leaderboards
- Newcomer friendly Easy Mode – New players can jump right in to the futuristic universe of the Rockman X series with a new Easy Mode
- Improved visuals and options – Experience the games as they first released with a monitor filter option that simulates CRT televisions or toggle the smooth filter on for a clean look to the charming, classic sprites
- Museum of the era – Take a look back at the history of the X series with each collection’s massive repository of original production art, catalogs of collectible merchandise, music player filled with new and original tunes, plus a fully voiced and animated short film that serves as a prologue to the events of Rockman X
Recommended for you
|Original Name||ロックマンX アニバーサリー コレクション|
|Official Release Date||Jul 26, 2018|
|Language||Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese|
|CERO B (12+)|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Achievements are realistic, and the galleries and extras are great to get some relax. Just a few minor errors in the Spanish menu translations (switched to English when looking for corrections). And I can access leader boards from my American account without an online subscription.
The X-Challenge . . . it's interesting in easy, in normal is a challenge, in hard . . . I quit after some months. Man, I really like this saga (managed to get perfect score in MMZ3 to unlock every mini-game, end MMX3 without any items or weapons to challenge myself, etc), but this is in other level. Frustration never looked so great. You have been warned.
Great game, I'm proud to have it. . . maybe some day I'll retake the challenge section.
Also, decent interior art, some enemies cards and an intense feeling that Capcom should care like this for customers from all over the world.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.