|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Exhilarating Weapons-Based Combat – Samurai Spirits carries on the legacy of the tense battles the series is known for, where players are always one strike away from death, and one powerful attack away from victory
- Evolving the Presentation – Using the power of Unreal Engine 4, SNK is able to modernize the unique atmosphere and setting of past titles in a gorgeously artistic package that achieves a detail and graphical quality like never before
- Unique Cast of Returning and New Warriors – Samurai Spirits welcomes back iconic characters from past iterations, including the swordsman Haohmaru, his rivals Ukyo and Genjuro, the shrine maiden Nakoruru, and fan-favorite Galford. The starting roster will include a total of 16 characters—13 veterans and three newcomers to the franchise
- All-New Gameplay – Carrying on some of the key fighting mechanics that made the series popular, such as the Rage Gauge, Rage Explosion, Sword Clash and more, Samurai Spirits will also include several new techniques, including a powerful, one-time use attack from each character called the Super Special Move
- Revolutionary New AI System – Titled Dojo Mode, SNK has developed a proprietary AI system that learns from player patterns and creates a specific Ghost clone from that data. With this system, players can fight against their own Ghost or take on the Ghosts of top players in mock battles
A brand new title from SNK! A new Samurai Spirits is on the horizon!
Since its birth in 1993, the Samurai Spirits series has been known as the premier weapon-based versus fighting games, and was essential in cultivating the weapon-based fighting game genre. As the first new release in the series in more than 10 years, Samurai Spirits is aiming to yet again push boundaries and deliver some serious samurai action!
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Feb 25, 2020|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Samurai Shodown - Release Window Announcement - Nintendo Switch
SAMURAI SHODOWN / SAMURAI SPIRITS – Season Pass 2: New DLC Characters