Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
For US/Canada systems.
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 6.60( 22% )
|add to cart||or||save for later|
featured reviewRion_n7 (6) on 05, May. 2008 14:50 (HKT)
Great game, get it NOW
First of all, I want to thank Play-Asia getting new copies of this game. Been looking for it for some time.
SMT: Nocturne is a turn-based RPG, which really isn't your ordinary happy or angsty RPG. Here, you won't just get new party members, you have to get them YOURSELF. And no, I don't mean humans...I mean, you ...[read more...]
- Yesterday's foe is today's ally! Persuade over 100 different demons to join your party. Some demons may evolve into new forms on their own or fuse them to form even more powerful demons.
- Customize your character with Magatama, living parasites that grant the host demonic powers!
- Depending on the choices you make, you'll follow one of several ideologies which will ultimately determine the fate of the entire world!
- Special guest appearance by Dante, from Capcom's Devil May Cry series. Will he become your most feared enemy or your greatest ally?
- Over 50 hours of gameplay!
- This reprint does NOT include the soundtrack CD!
descriptionSet in post-apocalyptic Tokyo, the entire population of the world is annihilated by a global catastrophe called the Conception. Now, the fate of the entire world lies on the shoulders of a young man, who must battle his way through demonic forces to bring order to the world to come... or possibly become the harbinger of its destruction.
Recommended for you
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
SMT 3: Nocturne is my first true SMT game and experience. It's tough as nails and I've never seen the Game Over screen as much as I did here! This definitely needs your attention and dedication. There are no shiny happy moments because everything is dark and gritty, you definitely want to level up your patience before diving in.
While this game is pretty hard even by SMT standards it is undeniably one of the best in the series.
If you played Persona, Soul Hackers, Devil Survivor and Digital Devil Saga, this is the one for you to go. Nocturne has a unique Battle System, with a lot of strategic options for those who like grind, and for those that are almost casual RPG players. This game is really hard, but the story is amazing!
Even after so much time of it's release, it's still the better SMT, with a dark story and a unforgiving difficult.
One of the best RPG game of all time.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.