Sine Mora EX
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Engrossing story integrated seamlessly into the action to elevate the user experience
- Unique, time extension based gameplay
- 7 beautifully crafted, diverse stages
- Over 50 different weapon combinations with time manipulating devices
- Great accessibility - Story Mode is tailored to not scare away absolute newcomers to the genre
- Risk and reward - multiple difficulty levels in Arcade Mode with deep scoring and hidden rank system for the more experienced players
- Music composed by Akira Yamaoka, Sound Director of Silent Hill and Shadows of the Damned
Sine Mora is a side-scrolling shoot'em up that provides a unique challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora is a gorgeous shoot'em up offering both a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. With many ways to manipulate time, Sine Mora features over 50 weapon combinations to complete each beautiful stage that fits to the player's skills with scaling difficulty.
|Official Release Date||Aug 08, 2017|
|Genre||Shoot 'em up|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Switch needs side-scrolling shooters in its first year of launch and this is the one filling the gap. Although this game was released for other consoles, the feeling of playing it is different on Switch because of the portability. This is not an easy game and you need your wits and reflexes to overcome the obstacles. So this is also a good game to hone your skills. A recommended game for Switch owners.
sine mora ex returns on ps4 system physical version and thanks thq nordic
Sine mora returns on xbox one physical version, thanks thqnordic!!!!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.