Compatible with Nintendo™ Switch (SW)
No Region Protection / Shoot 'em up
Sine Mora EX
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 11.00 (33%)
|add to cart|
- Engrossing story integrated seamlessly into the action to elevate the user experience
- Unique, time extension based gameplay
- 7 beautifully crafted, diverse stages
- Story mode playable in local coop mode
- Versus mode for more multiplayer fun
- Over 50 different weapon combinations with time manipulating devices
- Great accessibility - Story Mode is tailored to not scare away absolute newcomers to the genre
- Risk and reward - multiple difficulty levels in Arcade Mode with deep scoring and hidden rank system for the more experienced players
Sine Mora EX is a side-scrolling shoot'em up that provides a unique challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora is a gorgeous shoot'em up offering both a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. The story mode can be also played in local co-op mode.
|Official Release Date||Sep 26, 2017|
|Genre||Shoot 'em up|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Recommended for you
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Great Game, I managed to get one of the last copies. The game feels very Cave-ish, even the music. It comes with a beautiful manual.
The game is challenging and has a lot of unlockables like the ost, voice sound selection and art.
sine mora on switch is perfect upgrade!!!!!
Pleasantly surprised it was this fun, I loved the animations and the controls were good
Made by the same developers of the Raiden series who got the rights from Seibu Kaihatsu who was struggling at the time in the 2005.
This game is a masterpiece and represents a possible evolution of this genre that even thought it's not doing bad in the Asian region including Japan. It's struggling in the west.
Caladrius Blaze great shoot-em-up. You are a pilot of a space ship and must desroy thousands of enemies,as everywhere else. I do not know ... but it attracts me and that's why there are games in my collection have game "Blue rider", "Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype", "Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours" If you like shoot-em-up games .. no doubt, "Caladrius Blaze" interesting game. Buy this game, no regret!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.