Sine Mora EX
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 10.00 (30%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Engrossing story integrated seamlessly into the action to elevate the user experience
- Unique, time extension based gameplay
- 7 beautifully crafted, diverse stages
- Story mode playable in local coop mode
- Versus mode for more multiplayer fun
- Over 50 different weapon combinations with time manipulating devices
- Great accessibility - Story Mode is tailored to not scare away absolute newcomers to the genre
- Risk and reward - multiple difficulty levels in Arcade Mode with deep scoring and hidden rank system for the more experienced players
Sine Mora EX is a side-scrolling shoot'em up that provides a unique challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora is a gorgeous shoot'em up offering both a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. The story mode can be also played in local co-op mode.
others also bought
|Official Release Date||Sep 26, 2017|
|Genre||Shoot 'em up|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Recommended for you
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
sine mora on switch is perfect upgrade!!!!!
Pleasantly surprised it was this fun, I loved the animations and the controls were good
Switch needs side-scrolling shooters in its first year of launch and this is the one filling the gap. Although this game was released for other consoles, the feeling of playing it is different on Switch because of the portability. This is not an easy game and you need your wits and reflexes to overcome the obstacles. So this is also a good game to hone your skills. A recommended game for Switch owners.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.