- The Definitive South Park Experience: Written and voiced by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, The Stick of Truth brings their unique brand of humor to video gaming
- An Epic Quest To Become... Cool: Earn your place alongside Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny, and join them in a hysterical adventure to save South Park
- Friends With Benefits: Recruit classic South Park characters to your cause
- Intense Combat: Arm yourself to the teeth with an arsenal of magical weapons and mystical armor
- South Park Customization: Insert yourself into South Park with something like a billion character, clothing, and weapon combinations
- Compatible with Xbox One
Note: This version of South Park: The Stick of Truth is censored.
The One RPG to Rule Them All:
Video game critics always wax poetic about humor in games (or the lack thereof) and South Park: The Stick of Truth aims to correct this. Long delayed yet highly anticipated by South Park and video-game fans worldwide, embark on a quest to end all quests: Epic Quest to become...cool.
The Authentic South Park Definitive Experience:
This South Park RPG features the writing and voice overs of series leads Trey Parker and Matt Stone, ensuring a level of quality consistent with the show. Aside from Kenny, Kyle, Stan and Cartman, players can recruit South Park characters from over 16 televised seasons all the while having the ability to customize their very own South Park character. As this epic story progresses, discover bizarre and ultimate equipment, summons like Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo, plus exotic and famous locations from South Park!
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
This is the American uncut version of the game and it's definitely a fun game even if you're not a South Park fan. However if you are you¡ll enjoy it even more.
Also very good service by Play-Asia. The delivery was faster than expected.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.