Compatible with PlayStation 4™ (PS4™)
No Region Protection / Fighting
Street Fighter V [Limited Edition] (Multi-Language)
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- New and Returning Characters: Birdie and Charlie Nash make their return to the Street Fighter universe, where they join classic characters like Ryu, Chun-Li, Cammy, and M. Bison. Many more new and returning characters will be added to the diverse roster, offering a wide variety of fighting styles for players to choose from
- New Strategies and Battle Mechanics: Highly accessible new battle mechanics (V-Trigger, V-Skill, V-Reversal, Critical Arts), which revolve around the V-Gauge and EX Gauge, provide an unprecedented layer of strategy and depth to the franchise that all players can enjoy.
- PS4 and PC Cross-Platform Play: For the first time in franchise history, the online community will be unified into a single player pool, allowing for even more rivalries to be born
- Next Gen Visuals: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the realism and next-gen visuals to new heights, making this latest entry the best looking and most immersive Street Fighter game of all time
- Rise up: The Capcom Pro Tour, the premier league destination for competitive fighting games, features dozens of tournaments for Street Fighter players across the globe. The 2015 tour includes $500,000 in prizing, the largest in franchise history
From one of the biggest video game franchises of all time since the creation of gaming consoles, Street Fighter V arises from the rest to be one of the greatest! Street Fighter V is the latest sequel to the phenomenal fighting game series where great martial artists with uniquely powerful combat styles around the world gathered together in a major fighting competition as they test their power against fighters, and strives to become the strongest fighter ever known.
From the aspirations, dedications and passions of players and fans, Street Fighter V will be the benchmark of the new era on the fighting series where fan involvement is the major key on creating a brand new masterpiece for this epic legacy. Street Fighter V will be built from fan suggestion and comments meaning desired improvements, balances, and roster of characters are almost from your requests!
For the first time ever, a Street Fighter Series will use cross-platform play to allow PC and PS4 players to engage one another in a match! An amazing roster of characters will be featured including Ryu, Chun-Li and even past favorites like Charlie that originally appeared in Street Fighter Alpha! Crush your enemies with deadlier attacks and finishing killer combo! To even heat up the action, the game will be powered by Unreal Engine 4 to deliver players swifter movements and advanced character models. Street Fighter V will reignite the fervor of not just veteran street fighters but also newly captivated fans in a brand new era of this critically acclaimed fighting series!
|Official Release Date||Feb 18, 2016|
|Language||Voice: English, Japanese|
|Subtitles||Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean|
|Average rating:||(4 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Tekken 7 shows signs of being rushed, with the story mode being fairly lackluster for non-Mishima characters and not that many features or modes aside from the main arcade mode and online/offline versus.
But the stuff that did make it into the game is top-notch. Great graphics and great gameplay combine with an awesome training mode and various tweaks to make the gameplay more exciting to make Tekken 7 a premier fighting game for the PS4.
Kudos to Play Asia for prompt delivery.
- Tekken gameplay at its finest
- Great roster, the addition of Akuma is great
- A lot of content, treasure battle, gallery mode and jukebox mode are nice additions
- The story mode sucks
- Stories for non-Mishimas are non-existent
- Arcade mode is too short
- Online is bad at the moment, hope they fix it soon
- 25$ season pass
I am from South Korea. It was my first experience to purchase from play asia. It took 2 weeks by normal post to get my game but it was a wonderful experience.
Awesome condition and fast delivery!
very nice fighting game.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.