Tekken 7 (Spanish Cover)
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- UNREAL ENGINE 4 - Powered by the Unreal Engine 4, Tekken 7 sets a new benchmark for graphical fidelity for the fighting game genre, pushing the new generation of console hardware and PC visuals to the limit
- SEAMLESS STORY EXPERIENCE - Hollywood-like, over-the-top cinematic action sequences blend flawlessly into fierce battles
- THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THE MISHIMA BLOOD SAGA - Tekken 7 represents the final chapter of the 20-year-long Mishima feud. Unveil the epic ending to the emotionally charged family warfare between the members of the Mishima Clan as they struggle to settle old scores and wrestle for control of a global empire, putting the balance of the world in peril
- ROSTER OF OVER 30 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS - Select characters from an impressive roster of fan-favorites and all-new fighters, each with a distinct set of deadly techniques, martial arts moves and combos
- STREET FIGHTER CROSS-OVER CHARACTER - AKUMA - Street Fighter’s Akuma flawlessly transitions into the 3D space and joins the fray in an epic franchise mash-up complete with all his shoto-style moves and fireballs
- ALL NEW BATTLE MECHANICS & MOVES - Classic 1 vs 1 battles return along with new moves and battle mechanics like Rage Arts, Rage Drives and Power Crushes that make gameplay more accessible for players of all skill levels
Continue the hardcore action in Bandai Namco's latest release TEKKEN 7! This ninth entry to the famed fighting game series TEKKEN concludes the story of the Mishima clan saga and unravels other mysteries that have baffled players throughout the series. Enjoy all new characters, modes, and mechanics as possibly the best ever TEKKEN game to be launched; Bolstered by the UNREAL 4 engine, this epic fighting game will smash its way into next-gen consoles.
Witness the final battle of Kazuya and Heihachi as TEKKEN 7 reveals the story behind their infamous feud and the origin of the devil gene. Play as any of the game's rich roster of characters including past favorites like Kazuya Mishima, Bryan Fury, and Asuka Kazama along with new ones like Katarina, a woman who practices the art of Savate, and Claudio, who possess light-conjuring powers in his right hand.
Enjoy a one-on-one battle made rich with exciting new gameplay mechanics like the Rage Art, that allows players to execute powerful attacks when their health gets low giving them a last-ditch attempt for a comeback. Another is the Power Crush which allows players to continue their attacks while being hit by the enemy. Item Moves and Stage effects will also be returning to the game to let players fully immerse themselves in the battle ring.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Jun 02, 2017|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
others also bought
Tekken 7 – E3 Trailer (YouTube)
TEKKEN 7 - Rage and Sorrow Trailer (YouTube)
TEKKEN 7 - Eliza DLC Character Reveal Trailer (YouTube)
TEKKEN 7 - Eddy Gordo Character Reveal Trailer (YouTube)
TEKKEN 7 - Story Trailer (YouTube)
Tekken 7 - Opening Cinematic (YouTube)
TEKKEN 7 - Character Trailer #1 (YouTube)
TEKKEN 7 - Character Trailer #2 (YouTube)
TEKKEN 7 - Bring the Fight Launch Trailer (YouTube)
TEKKEN 7 - Character Trailer #3 (YouTube)
TEKKEN 7 - Character Trailer #4 (YouTube)