The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (Almanac Edition) (DVD-ROM)
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- A new adventure from KING Art, the creators of The Book of Unwritten Tales, The Critter Chronicles and The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief
- A fantasy story with over 20 hours of pointing and clicking
- The trademark BoUT-humor, lovingly spoofing WoW, LotR, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Discworld, The Hobbit and more
- Hundreds of weird, yet oddly logical puzzles
- The well-proven "Multi-Character-Gameplay"
- An ensemble of quirky characters, both well-established and brand-new
- Projection Mapping technology unites the merits of 2D and 3D styles and technique
- An epic soundtrack with all the classics and many new compositions
- The established four playable characters Wilbur, Nate, Ivo and Critter
Set after a year of its first chapter, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is the fifth and final chapter of The Book of Unwritten Tales. Follow the four playable heroes on their adventure into the strange and wicked fantasy world of Aventasia. A sequel to one of the most successful and critically acclaimed point-and-click adventure games of the last decade, Book of Unwritten Tales 2 brings tons of humorous moments (the trademark BoUT-humor), tricky puzzles, and highly improved new items to use.
Despite having their own different problems to deal with, the little gnome Wilbur, the elf princess Ivo, the human adventurer Nate, and the shaggy creature Critter will once again unite to save the world of Aventasia from its new threats: a spreading epidemic, malicious political movement, and hundreds of weird, yet oddly logical puzzles!
Play each of the heroes individually, or with two or even three characters simultaneously to solve some of the riddles and quests. Also, Book of Unwritten Tales 2 uses projection mapping technology to make numerous beautiful-crafted locations to be lifelike - accompanied perfectly by fantastic soundtracks.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Feb 20, 2015|