The Evil Within (DVD-ROM) (English)
- Note: This version may only be registered for use in the following countries: Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Philippines and South Korea.
- Pure Survival Horror Returns: Shinji Mikami, the father of survival horror is back to direct a chilling new game wrapped in haunting narrative. Tension and anxiety heighten dramatically as you explore the gameâs tortured world. Youâll have limited resources at your disposal as you fight for your survival and experience profound fear in this perfect blend of horror and action
- Brutal Traps and Twisted Creatures: Face unthinkable horrors and cruel traps as you struggle to survive against overwhelming odds. Turn evil against its self by using the same diabolical devices against overwhelming deadly creatures
- Unknown Threats in an Uncertain World: Mysterious and wicked fears loom ahead in a world that warps and twists around you. Corridors, walls, doors, and entire buildings change in real-time, ensnaring players in a reality where threats can appear at any time and from any direction
- The New Face of Horror: Highly-crafted environments, horrifying anxiety, and an intricate story weave together to create an immersive world that will bring players to the height of tension. Defeat insurmountable terror and experience the ultimate thrill by discovering âThe Evil Withinâ
The Master of Survival Horror Returns for One Last Time:
Revealed in 2012 as âProject Zwei,â The Evil Within is a survival horror game with high expectations: as the alluded final directorial work of Shinji Mikami â the master of Survivial Horror and the creator of the Resident Evil series, this new title encapsulates the desire of Mikami Sensei's mission in reviving the survival horror genre.
True Deliberate Horror:
Taking a steep detour away from the current âdramatic horrorâ approach of it's contemporaries â ie games that feature horror elements overshadowed by gratuitous action sequences, The Evil Within carries it's pedigree with a careful take on pacing, suspense, and a sense of helplessness surrounded by mystery. Follow the unfortunate circumstances of Detective Sebastian Castellanos and his partner who find themselves in a world of madness; only by facing their fears can they defeat the powerful dark forces that threaten their survival and sanity.
It's a Trap:
To ensure that the feeling of the genre permeates with gameplay, players, in lieu actual weapons, can use a multitude of traps back against the grotesque foes who set them; suspense takes a whole new aspect as the combination of imagination and resourcefulness under duress brings survival to a harrowing level.
|Official Release Date||Oct 15, 2014|
Recommended for you
EVIL TAKES HOLD: The Evil Within Releases This Week!
The Evil Within is bringing true survival horror to your screen in October!
The Evil Within - PAX East Gameplay Trailer (YouTube)
Girls / Psycho Break / Implosion / Zombie Hero & More ! - Tokyo Game Show 2013 / Play-Select (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Great experience survival horror
Enviroments, characters, system play, all is great!, represent a real terror in each corner
Thank you very much for this rare nice game. Very scary and suspenseful!
Great experience survival horror , Better than RE 6.
Buy it now âĄâĄ
But good game
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.