- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- First ever 3D KOF title
- Extreme 1 on 1 fighting to the max!
- Five exciting modes of play featuring Story Mode, VS Battle, Survival, Practice and Training
- Over 16 incredible SNK characters featuring returning favorites and all new characters to the franchise
- Enhanced character movement with the all new sideways feature and 4 different jump moves
- Spectacular combo moves specific to each character to inflict massive damage
- Send your opponent airborne with the all new Knock Back Attack feature
A city lay in ruins as rival gangs are at war all vying for the chance to rule the underworld of Southtown. A small group destined to take the city back has established a meeting with the maniacal leader of the most powerful gang, “Mephistopheles”. On one condition, to be in this meeting, one must prove themselves by defeating the greatest fighters in the world.Here it is, the first ever 3D version of the most popular fighting franchise in history, The King of Fighters Maximum Impact. Gamers from around the world will be able to finally play as their favorite SNK character in full 3D with beautifully rendered backgrounds and full flowing animation.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Odie (466) on 26, May. 2010 17:21 (HKT)
Nice Change With 3D fighting
For once, KOF:Maximum Impact Maniax for Xbox is a superior version over its counterparts. This is brought by the fact that it offers slighty sharper graphics, less anti-aliasing & the gamplay is smooth & fast. The change to incorporate partial 3D fighting mechanics is cool too. Overall, good game.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.