The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Multi-Language)
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 5.00( 9% )
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- As Link, explore a reimagined Koholint Island and collect instruments to awaken the Wind Fish to and a way home
- Explore numerous dungeons, riddled with tricks, traps, and enemies, including some from the Super Mario series
- Meet and interact with unique locals to get help on your adventure
- Listen to a reawakened soundtrack that helps bring life to Koholint Island
- Earn Chambers (Dungeon Rooms) and arrange them to complete objectives in the all-new Chamber Dungeon
- Complete dungeons throughout the story to earn their rooms for the Chamber Dungeon
- Earn additional chambers in mini-games and by tapping any amiibo figure featuring a Legend of Zelda character
EXPLORE A REIMAGINED KOHOLINT ISLAND IN ONE OF THE MOST BELOVED GAMES IN THE LEGEND OF ZELDA SERIES
Link has washed ashore on a mysterious island with strange and colorful inhabitants. To escape the island, Link must collect magical instruments across the land and awaken the Wind Fish. Explore a reimagined Koholint Island that’s been faithfully rebuilt in a brand-new art style that will entice fans and newcomers alike. Battle enemies as you conquer numerous dungeons and uncover the hidden secrets of the island. Encounter Super Mario enemies like Goombas, Piranha Plants, and more, and interact with unique locals who help Link on his adventure. As you clear dungeons throughout the main story, earn dungeon rooms (Chambers), then arrange them into custom layouts in the all-new Chamber Dungeon. Place your dungeon entrance, Nightmare room, and everything in-between as you try to fulfill objectives and play through a new dungeon. Tap compatible amiibo (sold separately) figures to earn more Chambers and additional Chambers throughout the game in updated mini-games, such as the river rapids, trendy game, and fishing.
- This is an official Nintendo product packaged for U.A.E., Malaysia and Singapore.
- Box art is not final.
- Voice: English
- Subtitles: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Recommended for you
|Original Name||薩爾達傳說 織夢島|
|Official Release Date||Sep 20, 2019|
|Language||English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese|
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
I loved GBC game when I played it not too long ago and when I saw trailer for this remake - I knew it would be great. It delivers everything you expect it to.
A great remake of one of the most beloved portable Zelda entries. The game is kind of short but it's really nice regardless!
another installment for this rpg genre on nintendo switch, nice graphics and decent music and it doesn't even matter if it's a Japanese format, since it contains English subtitles
good action game, it has some rpg elements in it. Has a very interesting story as well. looks good has English. Runs very well on switch.
I have a bit of nostalgia about this game having had played the original I must say this one is just great.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.