Compatible with Nintendo 3DS™ (3DS)
PAL / Action Adventure
The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes
For PAL systems only.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Similar visual style and top-down view of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- As Link, buddy up with two other Link characters and cooperatively solve inventive puzzles to progress through the game
- All three players share hearts, so they must work together to defeat enemies and solve puzzles
- Stack three Links on top of each other with the new “Totem” mechanic, which makes it possible to reach new locations to solve puzzles
- Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability. Each dungeon is structured with four main areas
- Single-player mode allows the player to rent two paper dolls to take along to complete the team of three and face challenges in dungeons
- Choose from a set of emoticons to communicate with each other while playing in multiplayer mode
- Team up with two other players in multiplayer mode via local wireless connection, online and with download play
In the visual style of the critically-acclaimed The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds game comes a new adventure. In this journey, three players team up– each as Link – to cooperatively make their way through inventive dungeons and battle bosses. Use the new Totem mechanic to stack three Links on top of each other to reach higher grounds and solve puzzles. Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability.
|Official Release Date||Oct 24, 2015|
Recommended for you
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
The original game 'Yakuza' of PS2 is for me one of the best videogames I have played, but this remake is much better than I thought. If you like the saga 'Yakuza', this remake is a must buy. Beautiful.
Have you ever played another Yakuza game?
YES? Get this one anyway.
NO? It's time you get this one (or you can start with ZERO) but buy this anyway.
Definitivamente la mejor version de OoT. Se ve muy bien, el gameplay esta mejorado y hace muy buen uso del girocontrol del 3DS sobre todo al apuntar. Ademas que el precio es esta muy bien, lo recomiendo totalmente.
One of the most awesome and enthralling game in the mario series. Strongly recommend it.
Great remake of the original with 3d effects.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.