The Talos Principle (Steam) steam digital
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
- Divert drones, disable turrets, and even replicate time to prove your worth â€“ or to find a way out.
- Explore a story about humanity, technology, and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
- Choose your own path through the gameâ€™s non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
- But remember: choices have consequences, and somebodyâ€™s always watching you.
The Talos Principle is a philosophical first-person puzzle game from Croteam, the creators of the legendary Serious Sam games, written by Tom Jubert (FTL, The Swapper) and Jonas Kyratzes (The Sea Will Claim Everything).
As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by your creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who are you? What is your purpose? And what are you going to do about it?
|Official Release Date||Dec 11, 2014|