The Wolf Among Us (Steam) steam digital
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- From the team that brought you 2012 Game of the Year, The Walking Dead
- Based on the Eisner Award-winning Fables comic book series
- Now, itâ€™s not only WHAT you choose to do that will affect your story, but WHEN you choose to do it
- A mature and gritty take on characters from fairytales, legends and folklore who have escaped into our world
- A perfect place to begin your Fables journey, even if youâ€™ve not read the comics; this game is set before the events seen in the first issue
Not your typical bedtime story:
Telltale Games, developers of the episodic The Walking Dead, takes us on another ghoulishly grim adventure series, The Wolf Among Us.
Based on the graphic novel world of Bill Willingham's Fable, fans with a taste for grim undertones will be thrilled by this new adventure that puts a spin on fairy tale characters, with a twist of macabre aimed at a more mature audience.
Gamers can look forward to what events that will unfold, as this point-and-click adventure game takes players through a series of episodes where they control the main character, Sheriff Bigby Wolf of Fabletown.
Interactive elements allow gamers the ability to manipulate their way through the environment, leaving it up to them to react to situations and make choices depending upon the events that take place. Each decision has its consequences, making game play exciting and unique from other players, a story entirely their own.
|Official Release Date||Aug 27, 2014|