- Highly detailed, animated engines behind animated cowling panels.
- Working wing Autoslats (where fitted to particular aircraft)
- Animated Blind Flying hood
- Working “Windy” Airspeed indicator fitted to wing strut.
- Opening rear storage hatch.
- Fully animated control wires and undercarriage suspension
- Animated doors revealing detailed cockpits.
- Aircraft can be flown from front or rear seats.
- Animated pilot figures.
- Animated wheels, Elevators, Ailerons and rudder.
- Operating Blind Flying hood
- Animated front and rear pilot figures.
- Highly detailed flying wires and fittings, bottlescrews and brackets.
The de Havilland Tiger Moth is the classic embodiment of the biplane trainer. With its distinctive dual wing and tail dragger layout, thousands of pilots learned to fly on this trainer before and during WW2. Many Tiger Moths are still in use today for recreational flying, although if you want to you can still learn to fly in one!The crew over at Aeroplane Heaven now bring this beauty to Flight Simulator for you to relive the days of classic flying. Highly detailed, the models are exacting in accuracy and have been researched with the kind assistance of the de Havilland Moth Club, the official body that represents and safeguards the Moth range of aircraft. The Canadian version has been authenticated by the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum, thus ensuring that the aircraft are authentic and realistic.The high-quality models are accompanied by many high-fidelity animations and superb textures, covering a range of aircraft. Along with a superb sound set, this Moth is the one to catch!