Top 15 Nintendo Switch Games to Look out for!
Top 15 Games to Look out for the Nintendo Switch
It's about time for you to make the smart Switch in your gaming!
Having that said, let's look into the sought-after games that gamers can play with their powerful and handy console. Without further ado, here are the Top 15 Best Games for the Nintendo Switch.
**Note: Besides our games news editor's evaluation, we have also consulted several sources, leading publications, forums and scoured the internet to come up with our top 15 picks list of Nintendo Switch games for 2017. Some of these include Beebom.com, Kotaku.com, BRG.com, TrustedReviews.com, DigitalSpy.com, GamesRadar.com, as well as TheGamer.com, etc.**
15. Disgaea 5
|Disgaea 5 Complete (Nintendo™ Switch, US)||US$ 59.99 24h|
A strategy game with a great role-playing plot. Disgaea 5 Complete is presented with a range of colourful and unconventional characters. And let's not forget that you can make your own curry!
This instalment of the legendary Disgaea series tells a tale of revenge, and of rebellion. As a new and terrible Overlord named Void Dark seeks to enslave the countless Netherworlds, one young demon has stood to end his reign-Killia.
In Disgaea 5, players lead Killia and his tenacious army of rebels on their dark and dangerous path to vengeance. Filled with more over-the-top action and hilarious writing than ever before, Disgaea 5's damage numbers are surely headed for the record books.
- Alliance Attacks: New to the Disgaea series, your relationship with your teammates influences a new battle system called Alliance Attack. These special moves are only available to main characters and only when their relationships are appropriately aligned.
- Recruitment: A familiar feature for Disgaea faithful, this system lets you choose from over 40 races and jobs, and identify new party members with the exact traits you desire.
- Revenge Mode: The Revenge Mode empowers your characters with bonus stats when they've become fed up of their allies being beat on.
- Explore the Netherworlds: While previous games in the series have shown a glimpse of the darkness that is the Netherworlds, Disgaea 5 takes you to a myriad of those dark lands.
What do the critics have to say?
I have played several other tactical strategy RPGs and always lost interest, but I am loving this one. I love that it doesn't take itself too seriously. It runs beautifully and has loads of content. Love the combo systems and wacky dialogue/story.
- Ekolite82 (06.07.2017)
14. The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+
|The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth + (Nintendo™ Switch, US)||US$ 39.99 24h|
Now, Nintendo seems to have cosied up to Edmund McMillan’s strange roguelike odyssey, with Afterbirth+ getting its only physical release on the Switch—and being treated like a first-party release in everything but name only.
Afterbirth+ on Nintendo Switch runs at 60 frames per second on both the TV and the handheld screen. Since the Switch can quickly detect additional controllers, it is easy to add up to three more players for drop-in co-op, and co-op works great with the individual Joy-Con controllers turned sideways.
The default settings are fine, but you can remap every button action to fit your playstyle. Adding a support character come with some risk, since it sacrifices one of your hearts, but it can pay off with OP item combinations that can help two players breeze through dungeon rooms.
Isaac has always been packed with secrets and unlockables, and the amount of stuff combined with the random layouts of each floor can make it seem haphazard. Play for a few runs though and you begin to realise how much control you actually have. Sometimes you’re at the mercy of blind luck and have to make the best of whatever items and disfigurements come your way, but eventually, you’ll find the means to load the dice and stack the deck in your favour.
If what you're looking for is the ying-yang of fresh formula and the surprise of the unexpected in playing a Nintendo Switch game, then The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ is the game for you. Variety is off the charts across all categories. Afterbirth+ boasts a total of over 600 items, 180 enemy types, and more than 90 deadly bosses. The game offers unpredictable game play and enemies which make it a funky and replayable game.
- Over 600 different items to collect
- 13 unique playable characters
- More than 180 individual enemy types
- 90+ terrifying, deadly bosses
- Multiple difficulty settings and game modes
- Bestiary to record enemy encounters
- 20 professionally animated cartoon endings
- AND MANY MORE SECRETS!
Without a doubt, The Binding of Isaac is the most varied, addictive dungeon-crawler ever made. As the most definitive version, Afterbirth+ is perfect both as a portable game for quick runs and as a docked game for lengthy plays. A must-have for Switch owners.
- Switch Player (05.10.2017)
13. I Am Setsuna (Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna)
|Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna (Nintendo™ Switch, JPN)||US$ 47.99 24h|
It is considered as one of the most memorable RPGs of the yesteryear. I Am Setsuna allows its players to be immersed in a fantasy world and adventure beyond imagination. You form a band of warriors, spend gold for your new weapons, fight evil, save the world, meet new friends, and say goodbye. You have been warned, this game is quite heavy on its dramatic plot.
More so, I Am Setsuna challenges the usual RPGs that we have quite known. Its emotional impact is quite very nascent in the game. It's storytelling prowess is quite something that must be commended. What more if you see it married to a game?
- An emotionally impactful story which immerses players in the narrative of Setsuna, whose story portrays heartrending sorrow.
- A new battle system inspired by the timeless JRPG classic, Chrono Trigger.
- A great homage to JRPG masterpieces of yesteryear, beautiful character designs and varied in-game locales evoke nostalgia for classic RPGs
What do they have to say?
I Am Setsuna does a good job of marrying old and new in one package - and it's delightful on Nintendo Switch.
- Pocket Gamer UK (04.03.2017)
12. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
|Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Nintendo™ Switch, US)||US$ 59.99 pre|
|Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Nintendo™ Switch, EUR)||US$ 59.99 pre|
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is a role-playing game under the Xeno series. This serves as a sequel of the first Xenoblade Chronicles.
The premise of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will be an open-world Japanese role-playing video game. Despite it being a sequel to the Xenoblade Chronicles, gamers can expect a new cast of characters and a new world to discover.
To give you a glimpse of what the game can offer, here's the description in the trailer:
Explore an endless ocean of clouds, where the last remnants of civilization live on the backs of colossal beasts called Titans. Experience the story of Rex and his new friend, Pyra, a mysterious being known as a Blade who grants him tremendous power. Together, search for Pyra's long lost home Elysium, the ultimate paradise for all ofhumanity.
Much like the rest of the series, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 takes place in a beautiful fantasy-meets-science-fiction world, one that stands out due to sheer scale. The new trailer shows off massive explorable worlds, and towering enemies and flying fortresses. It’s the kind of game that should be a great fit for Switch, where players can get in a bit of exploration wherever they go.
11. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (Nintendo™ Switch, US)||US$ 59.99 pre|
The High King of Skyrim has been murdered. Alliances form as claims to the throne are made. In the midst of this conflict, a far more dangerous, ancient evil is awakened. Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned to Tamriel. The future of Skyrim, even the Empire itself, hangs in the balance as they wait for the prophesized Dragonborn to come; a hero born with the power of The Voice, and the only one who can stand amongst the dragons.
- Live another life, in another world.
- Stunning graphics and immersive gameplay.
- You are what you play.
- Gain gear inspired by "The Legend of Zelda."
- Motion controls.
- Amiibo compatibility.
Another Switch exclusive feature for Skyrim is motion controls. In this version of the game, players will be able to swing a Joy-Con for a sword, use the motion controls for a bow, and do other things too. The motion controls look fun and add a different way to play Skyrim.
10. Cave Story+
|Cave Story+ (Nintendo™ Switch, US)||US$ 29.99 24h|
Cave Story+ is an addictive and polished game with a retro-game styling. As such, it delivers a spectacle of adventure and action making the game both charming and deadly.
- Upgraded "HD" graphics
- 7 play modes (including Wind Fortress, Boss Rush and more)Over 20 epic boss battles through Mimiga Island
- 15 levels to explore in the vast world
- 10 unique weapons to find and upgrade
- Four unique endings
Cave Story+ is considered as the first indie gems on Switch. Even up to now, it still holds the top spot for the platform-adventure video game genre. Its soundtrack, visuals, as well as gameplays are already par excellence and less to be improved on. So it is quite a disservice if you fail to add it to your Nintendo Switch library.
I adore Cave Story. This is my first time playing it, and I can say that this doesn't feel like the 13 year old game it is. It feels like a fresh, modern indie game that takes the best of games like Metroid and Master Blaster and blends them with gorgeous visuals, expert level design, and an amazing well-paced story to create a retro game experience unlike any other.
- JkLol303 (06.23.2017)
9. Super Mario Odyssey
|Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo™ Switch, US)||US$ 59.99 pre|
|Super Mario Odyssey (English) (Nintendo™ Switch, ASIA)||US$ 59.99 pre|
Playing Super Mario Odyssey is like traveling the world. Super Mario will venture in a new world with loads of secrets and Power Moons for your taking!
This time, Mario isn't alone in his journey. His quest will be much more enjoyable with his new friend, Cappy, a mysterious character from the land of hats who’s transformed himself into Mario’s trademark red cap.
Cappy helps Mario in his combat with enemies and to jump higher for his quest for the missing Princess Peach.
- Explore huge 3D kingdoms filled with secrets and surprises, including costumes for Mario and lots of ways to interact with the diverse environments - such as cruising around them in vehicles that incorporate the HD Rumble feature of the Joy-Con controller or exploring sections as Pixel Mario.
- Thanks to his new friend, Cappy, Mario has brand-new moves for you to master, like cap throw, cap jump and capture. With capture, Mario can take control of all sorts of things, including objects and enemies!
- Visit astonishing new locales, like skyscraper-packed New Donk City, and run into familiar friends and foes as you try to save Princess Peach from Bowser's clutches and foil his dastardly wedding plans.
- A set of three new amiibo figures* - Mario, Princess Peach and Bowser in their wedding outfits - will be released at launch. Some previously released amiibo will also be compatible with this title. Tap supported amiibo to receive gameplay assistance - some amiibo will also unlock costumes for Mario when scanned!
What do they have to say?
8. Puyo Puyo TetrisIf you’ve finally finished Zelda Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey could be the Nintendo gaming fix you’ve been waiting for.
|Puyo Puyo Tetris (Nintendo™ Switch, US)||US$ 42.99 1-5d|
Loaded content. Variations. Ease of playing the game. These will be some of the things that players will notice once they place Puyo Puyo Tetris. This is the type of game which can actually provide sufficient amount of challenge for hardcore puzzle gamers. But it can also be played by children and newbies.
We have known Tetris and Puyo Puyo individually as juggernaut games in the gaming industry. And when you merge these two, what you'll get is a coorful chain popping action that will keep you hooked every time you play the game.
- Ferocious Competition - At the heart of Puyo Puyo Tetris is the fighting spirit of players competing against each other to be most clever, cunning, and quick-witted one to set up devastating attacks on opponents. It's the classic easy-to-learn puzzles mashed up into a multiplayer battle like no other!
- Adventure Mode - The game also has a single player mode with ten unique acts, each with ten stages. They feature different characters from the Puyo Puyo or Tetris universes and have unique challenges to learn and master game mechanics that players must overcome!
- Arcade Modes - There are tons of different arcade modes 1 to 4 players can use to compete - from the classic Versus, to Fusion mode, where each board has both Puyos and Tetriminos. There's also a Big Bang challenge board where players race to clear challenges as quickly as possible, and Party mode which features powerups that players can activate power-ups.
What do they have to say?
The game really is great! It feels like a complete package, and the gameplay itself feels so fluid and is just plain fun! Try this out if you haven't tried a Tetris or PuyoPuyo game in a long time.
- Zombinator (04.23.2017)
|Minecraft: Switch Edition (Nintendo™ Switch, US)||soon|
If you really want to experience the authentic Minecraft game, then the Switch edition is the one that you are looking for. You can play it anywhere with the physical controls. In fact, it combines the comfort of a console and the portability of Pocket.
Minecraft is definitely an essential purchase that you are to make for you Nintendo Switch. The game lets you shape a world of your own and build intricate structures one block at a time. Minecraft is definitely a game of adventure, discovery, and survival.
Check out our feature of minecraft when it was first released in the market. Click here.
Minecraft is truly a success on the Nintendo Switch that boasts accessible controls and a glorious interactive environment that will keep players attention for hours upon hours.
- Impuslegamer (05.29.2017)
6. Lego City Undercover
|LEGO City Undercover (Nintendo™ Switch, US)||US$ 56.99 24h|
|LEGO City Undercover (English & Chinese Subs) (Nintendo™ Switch, ASIA)||US$ 38.99 24h|
|Lego City Undercover (Nintendo™ Switch, JPN)||US$ 49.99 24h|
Lego City Undercover remains as a fun game featuring a riff on police procedurals. And your goal is to end the city-wide crime wave caused by notorious criminal Rex Fury as you play as Chase McCain, a police officer.
What makes the game a hit is the fact that it has collectibles that one can hunt down and the side missions along the way. More so, the split-screen play makes the game more appealing.
Lego City Undercover definitely is one of the games which stood out in 2017. It has plenty of things to offer like crazy storylines, set pieces, as well as scenarios with cheesy jokes riffing on famous movies.
- Two players co-op.
- 20 unique districts.
- Car thieves to bust.
- Hilarious movie references to discover.
- Vehicles to drive.
- Hundred of collectibles.
I have this game for the Wii U and I went and bought it for the switch again and I just wanted to say that this is hands-down the best Lego game you can get it's so fun and enjoyable to play the humor and it's just a happy game to play or anybody who likes any of the other Lego games I don't see any reason why you would not like this game.
- Allwititnow (05.05.2017)
|Arms (Nintendo™ Switch, JPN)||US$ 52.99 24h|
Stretch your limits and reach for victory!
This is the unique selling proposition of ARMS. And we should really take it literally. ARMS is a revolutionary new sport where elite athletes use awesome extendable arms to fight like never before.
Let's give credit to where credit is due. And when it comes to making clever games for the boxing genre, then ARMS really deserves the credit. Players will learn mastering stretching appendages. And another thing that makes it sought-after would be the adapting party lobby.
- Deep, strategic gameplay via simple motion and button controls: Tilt the Joy-Con™ controller to move your character about the arena, flick your fists to throw punches, then twist your hands to curve your punches midflight. It's easy to learn, and incredibly satisfying to reach out and punch someone.
- Mix and match arms to strategically bring new fights to your opponent: Select from a variety of different characters with unique abilities and equip a plethora of arms to strategize your approach. Use different combinations of arms and characters to change your approach in each round for endless gameplay possibilities.
- Take on a variety of game modes: Dunk your opponent through a basketball hoop in a game of Hoops, spike your opponent in the face with an exploding ball in a game of V-ball, take on 100 enemies in waves of increasing difficulty, and more.
- Brawl in multiplayer modes: Grab some friends for some team versus modes in 4-player action over local wireless, go online* as a pair, or get your game face on with some ranked 1-on-1 matches.
- Tournament Support and DLC: The LAN mode featured in the 2017 ARMS Open Invitational will release publicly to support competitive players (LAN adapter required; sold separately). Max Brass, the final boss of the game, and his Sky Arena stage will also become playable in a downloadable update.
What do they have to say?
A world where people fight with ramen noodles, DNA, and snakes shouldn't be this much fun. It may take a while to get the hang of the controls in Arms, but the wildly inventive characters, catchy theme music, and unique gameplay style offer enough to capture the attention of casual and competitive gamers alike.- EGM (06.07.2017)
4. Splatoon 2
|Splatoon 2 (Nintendo™ Switch, US)||US$ 59.99 24h|
|Splatoon 2 (Nintendo™ Switch, JPN)||US$ 59.99 24h|
|Splatoon 2 (Nintendo™ Switch, EUR)||US$ 64.99 2-4w|
|Splatoon 2 (Nintendo™ Switch, Australia)||US$ 54.99 24h|
There will definitely a lot of things that you will love with Splatoon 2 in Nintendo Switch. Some of the noteworthy iterations that will be noticeable would be the emphasis on ground splatting and opponent inking. More so, the Salmon Run co-op is an addicting addition to the game. You'll definitely get hooked.
- Turf War - Team up in fierce 4-on-4 multiplayer battles* to see which team can cover the most turf with ink.
- Salmon Run – 2-4 players* can team up for co-op fun and defeat waves of enemy Salmonids.
- New weapons – Dual wield the new Splat Dualies and avoid getting splatted with the new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics, and all special weapons are brand-new.
- Local and Online Multiplayer - In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles*, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return**
- New ways to play – Play with the Joy-Con™ controllers or the Nintendo Switch™ Pro Controller (sold separately), both of which support motion controls for better aiming
- Fresh Updates - Similar to the Splatoon™ game for the Wii U™ console, updates will roll out post-launch, adding new content and in-game events.
- Smart Device Support** - An upcoming smart-device application for the Nintendo Switch system will allow players to set play appointments with friends and teammates, as well as voice chat with friends during play sessions.
- LAN Play - Up to 10 docked systems – eight players and two spectators – can connect via wired LAN (additional accessories required; sold separately). This feature allows players to create local Private Battle tournaments without the need for an internet connection. Local wireless play is perfect for your regular gaming get-togethers, but LAN Play is where it's at when you want to organize a serious tournament.
- Customize – Change your Inkling's style with different weapons, headgear, clothes, and shoes. Gear isn't just aesthetic; it offers different boosts in battles.
- amiibo - Compatible with all Splatoon™ series amiibo™ figures. By tapping these amiibo, the figure's character will appear in the game and befriend players. Befriend an amiibo character and they will remember favorited weapons, gear, outfits and option settings.
If you liked the first one, you´ll love this sequel. Better graphics, new modes and weapons, better single player experience, it´s just a nice fast and fun package that you just can´t get enough.
- Alyssonaraujo (06.21.2017)
Playing Snipperclips will definitely bring laughter even if you're playing it alone or with a friend. At times, a player will find the puzzle quite bizarre but once players solve the puzzle, they'll definitely see how clever the game is made. Play a game that is definitely odd, wacky, and clever all at the same time with Snipperclips.
One thing that stands out about the game is the art style. Everything is flat and 2D and looks as if it could all be made from craft paper. The characters are full of life and have personality, which is surprising, considering they exist in a puzzle game. They have a range of facial expressions that make me laugh every time I play. Whether it’s a sneaky look while creeping along close to the ground or a shy blush when your partner cuts a bit of you away, the characters truly bring the game to life.
- Vooks (04.06.2017)
2. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
|Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo™ Switch, US)||US$ 64.99 1w|
|Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo™ Switch, JPN)||US$ 59.99 1-5d|
Mario Kart 8 is the best kart racing game Nintendo has made in a long time. It strikes a careful balance between refining old ideas while introducing fresh new ones. Admittedly, its gorgeous graphics and jazzy orchestrated soundtrack bolster its presentation, but you’re getting a lot more than just looks with this one – although I spent an awful lot of time gawking at the details in slow-motion, the fast and furious pace of racing with friends both locally and online is what really kept me coming back.
- Race your friends in the definitive version of Mario Kart 8, only on Nintendo Switch!
- Race as every character on every track from the Wii U version, including DLC characters and tracks.
- Pop some balloons in the revamped Battle mode, complete with Balloon Battle and Bob-omb Blast.
- Battle on new courses, like Urchin Underpass and Battle Stadium, or returning ones, such as GCN Luigi's Mansion and SNES Battle Course 1.
- Inkling Girl & Inkling Boy from Splatoon, King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr. join the roster!
- Players can choose a new Smart Steering feature which makes driving and staying on the track easy for novice players and kids even at 200cc.
- Three new vehicles have been added, two are even inspired by Splatoon.
- Carry two items at the same time.
- Returning items include Boo, the item stealing ghost, and the Feather, which gives you a high jump in battle mode.
- Play your friends in local wireless multiplayer with up to 8 players.
- Drive through in 1080p HD quality in TV mode.
- Play on the go with handheld mode and play anytime, anywhere.
What do they have to say?
The best racing game yet with innovative game mechanics. It's amazing to play such a beautiful game on a handheld device. It's an incredible leap forward compared to Mario Kart 7 on the 3DS. It's also great that you aren't tied to the TV anymore which was the case with the Wii U version. 10/10.
- StefanGoedhart (05.01.2017)
1. The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild
|The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo™ Switch, EUR)||US$ 69.99 2-4w|
|The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo™ Switch, JPN)||US$ 72.99 1-5d|
Playing Breath of the wild will require you forgetting the things that you have known regarding The Legend of Zelda games. This is no longer the usual linear game that we are quite accustomed to. Instead, it will allow gamers to discover the kingdom of Hyrule In this stunning Open-Air Adventure. The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild will provide gamers with a boundary-breaking new game in the acclaimed series.
The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild wouldn't land in the #1 spot if not for the superb elements that it boasts. With its mysteries and stories branching out one after the other, any player would definitely experience a breath of fresh air of things they haven't seen in the game. This is definitely a breath of the "wild." And it's for you to fijnd out why it landed the top spot.
- Explore the wilds of Hyrule any way you like—anytime, anywhere! - Climb up towers and mountain peaks in search of new destinations, then set your own path to get there and plunge into the wilderness. Along the way, you'll battle towering enemies, hunt wild beasts and gather ingredients for the food and elixirs you'll make to sustain you on your journey. With Nintendo Switch, you can literally take your journey anywhere.
- More than 100 Shrines of Trials to discover and explore - Shrines dot the landscape, waiting to be discovered in any order you want. Search for them in various ways, and solve a variety of puzzles inside. The tasks you must perform in each Shrine varies, and you'll never expect the challenges you'll face until you enter. Some will involve realistic physics, and some will require you to harness the power of nature, including electricity, wind, fire, and more. Work your way through the traps and devices inside, utilizing your runes and think outside the box to earn special items and other rewards that will help you on your adventure.
- Be prepared and properly equipped – With an entire world waiting to be explored, you'll need a variety of outfits and gear to reach every corner. You may need to bundle up with warmer clothes or change into something better suited to the desert heat. Some clothing even has special effects that, for example, can make you faster or stealthier.
- Battling enemies requires strategy – The world is inhabited with enemies of all shapes and sizes. Each one has its own attack method and weaponry, so you must think quickly and develop the right strategies to defeat them.
- amiibo compatibility – The Wolf Link amiibo from Twilight Princess HD, the Zelda 30th Anniversary series amiibo, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild series amiibo are all compatible with this game. Tap the Wolf Link amiibo (sold separately) to make Wolf Link appear in the game. Wolf Link will attack enemies on his own and help you find items you’re searching for. Tap a Zelda 30th Anniversary series amiibo to receive helpful in-game items or even a treasure chest!
What do they have to say?
Breath of the Wild broke a lot of records in the history of gaming. By that, I mean it is most likely impossible to find one thing wrong with this game. It's like Nintendo took the base of Ocarina of Time and modernize it to make it look like this game over here. This is why Nintendo will forever remain in my heart no matter where it all goes. I'm telling you this, Breath of the Wild has everything... yes, every... single... thing that made Ocarina of Time look like a masterpiece. This is the lost brother of Ocarina of Time and the true brother Ocarina of Time will ever need. Just go buy this game, it wants your money so bad, it wants you to play it so bad, it wants to be your local friend literally bad. I'll be waiting until you get this game.
- EpicLadySponge (05.03.2017)
- 09/25/17 06:45:28 PM
Experience Pure-Adrenaline Rush this October with Road Rage
- 09/25/17 06:11:39 PM
TOKYO GAME SHOW 2017 - THE FINAL ROUND UP..
- 09/25/17 05:11:00 PM
Prepare for the most unconventional cruise of your [pirate] life!
- 09/25/17 03:50:01 PM
The Future Calls You Out for Pre-order of Redout
- 09/25/17 11:50:29 AM
- 09/22/17 06:02:19 PM
TOKYO GAME SHOW 2017 - The Latest...
- 09/22/17 05:22:32 PM
Sketch the Most Gorgeous Masterpieces with Wacom Drawing Tablets & Styluses!
- 09/22/17 05:07:22 PM
Merch Mart Tokyo Game Show Special No 2! Pac Man, Persona, Taiko No Tatsujin!
- 09/22/17 04:40:32 PM
PRE-ORDER DEADLINE ALERT! All the Figure & Toy Pre-Orders Closing Sep 25th- Oct 1st!
- 09/22/17 04:20:20 PM
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Open Pre-order For PlayStation Now
- 09/22/17 03:26:00 PM
Be the best…Kill the rest!!!
- 09/22/17 03:00:00 PM
School Girls Military Action Shooter ‘Bullet Girls Phantasia’ to Release on PS4 and PS Vita!
- 09/22/17 01:42:39 PM
- 09/21/17 06:24:41 PM
The Wait Is Nearly Over! Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash out Soon in English!
- 09/21/17 04:20:46 PM
Prepare Your Insecticide For Earth Defense Forces 5
- 09/21/17 03:38:00 PM
Gotta Fight ‘em all!!!
- 09/21/17 12:35:14 PM
One Day To Go!! Tokyo Game Show 2017
- 09/21/17 10:27:04 AM
Strike while the Iron is Hot with Eiyuu Densetsu: Sen no Kiseki III
- 09/20/17 03:22:00 PM
BARF your enemies over and over again.
- 09/20/17 01:47:47 PM