|add to cart||or||save for later|
- DEVASTATING COMBOS - PlatinumGames' signature fast-paced action allows instant robot to vehicle attacks, slam downs, counterattacks, and infinite combos for a unique and customizable combat system
- FIVE PLAYABLE AUTOBOTS - Wreak havoc on the DECEPTICON forces as OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, SIDESWIPE, WHEELJACK and GRIMLOCK
- PLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN - 5 difficulty levels with overhauls in enemy composition, combined with a deep customization system, means hours of intense gameplay
- NEW STORY - Optimus Prime and the Autobots face off against classic Decepticons when Megatron discovers a way to harness the enormous power of Plasma Energy to Cyberform Earth. Fueled by the Plasma Energy, the Decepticons are stronger and more powerful than ever. Can the Autobots stop them?
TRANSFORMERS: Devastation is an original third-person action-brawler game based on Hasbro’s colossal science-fiction franchise and developed by acclaimed studio PlatinumGames. Combining fast-paced gameplay and fine-tuned controls, TRANSFORMERS: Devastation evolves the iconic robots in disguise in a way never before seen in a TRANSFORMERS video game. As the treacherous DECEPTICONS launch a cataclysmic assault on Earth, the noble AUTOBOTS will have to muster all their strength to save their new home from destruction.
- Voice: English
- Subtitles: English, French
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Oct 06, 2015|
|Genre||Hack and Slash|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Thx for Platinum for Up-level Transformer game
Fans of the original 80's Transformers probably won't see a game like this ever again (in itself is kind of a miracle) . So, if you love licensed games that are also solid quality you shouldn't overthink it.
Very good work from Platinum for this TF game.
A must have for the fans. Cell shading is perfectly used, it's like playing with the animated character.
This game really captures the look of the 80's cartoon, and I could say it looks even better. This version plays well and looks good in TVs up to FHD. on UHD tvs it starts to blur a bit.
great game in all aspect, a must have indeed
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.