Valentino Rossi The Game
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 28.00 (51%)
|add to cart|
- Rossi Story - Experience the career of Valentino from his perspective in 20 challenges from 1996 to 2015
- Career - Start from the VR|46 Academy and work your way up to World Championship under the guidance of Valentino
- Game Modes - Test your racing skills in several different race types: Flat Track, Rally, Drift, and R1M-only races
- Online - Prove yourself in the toughest of environments, facing off against up to 12 players
- Roster - Includes all official riders from MotoGP 2016
- 18 official tracks from 2016 season + 5 historical tracks
A unique videogame entirely dedicated to the career of Valentino Rossi, the 9 time World Champion! Experience the career of Valentino from his perspective in a series of 20 challenges from his first race in 1996 up to 2015. Jump into a new career starting at the VR|46 Academy and taking you up to World Champion. During the championship, Valentino will ask you to take part in different events like driting, flat, R1M-only races, and rally in order to improve his abilities.
|Official Release Date||Jun 17, 2016|
Valentino Rossi The Game - Historic Trailer (YouTube)
Valentino Rossi The Game - MotoGP 2016 (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Besides the actual MotoGP portion of the game, you can also race a rally-cross car and also dirt track motorcycles as this game is officially endorsed by MotoGP Legend Valentino Rossi a.k.a VR|46. Those 2 game modes are among the star's other favourite racing disciplines and Milestone even inserted tracks from VR|46 training ranch and also the Monza race track (a track that MotoGP does not race on). The game also includes data from the 2015 and 2016 MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3 season. A great collectible item for fans of VR|46 as well, not just for racing game fans....
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.