Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Get ready for a seamless adventure - Engage the Quarp Drive teleport to outsmart your enemies in race-tuned space combat, then dock your ship to infiltrate bases and destroy their defences
- Play over 66 levels plus the Daily Sprint DLC at 60fps defeating the evil Vokh and becoming a certified badass
- Dual format gameplay - Top-down shoot â€™em-up mixed with a side-scrolling platformer
- Variety of moves including - On-foot teledash, Vokh teledash combat, 360 degree shooting, Telepod throwing, Cybernetic sprint
- Joris de Man is back on board to provide audio and music, and whereas Velocity Ultra had a handful of music tracks, Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition features a full soundtrack
Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition casts players as Lt. Kai Tana, the pilot of the prototype Quarp Jet. Nefarious tactics send Kai Tana and her teleporting Quarp Jet to a galaxy ruled by the evil Vokh, a tyrannical race of aliens who believe they have a divine right to rule the universe. They've created an armada by enslaving other races and seek to make humanity their next conquest. Kai Tana must free the enslaved races and use her Quarp Jet to stop the Vokh before they can discover its secrets and invade Earth.
others also bought
|Official Release Date||Mar 20, 2018|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
Recommended for you
Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition Trailer - For PlayStation 4 and PS Vita - PRE-ORDER NOW! [EU] (YouTube)
Velocity2X Physical Editions 2017 (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Is ideal to vita system because is very adaptable and playable
Velocity 2X is a fantastic platformer and shooter in one. The game is a dynamic continuation of the game â€śVelocity Ultraâ€ť with stunning graphics. Now you can fight also outside the ship! Previous games of the "Velocity" series were published only in "PSN", now the game is available on a physical medium.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.