Visa Virtual 20 USD | US Account digital
It is a fantastic reward opportunity that many organizations may offer about Visa Gift Cards. Explore the seamless usage of your gift card through Prepaid Digital Solutions'My Digital Wallet, and efficiently manage your card, including tasks like checking your balance or requesting an extension for expired cards.
How to redeem My Prepaid Center Visa?
To Activate the card or redeem the code,
1. Go to My Prepaid Center redemption page and enter the redemption code received.
2. Proceed through the steps for creating a profile, which will give you access to your virtual 16-digit card number, expiration date, security information, where your card can be used, available balance, transaction history, cardholder agreement, and optional email/text alerts.
3. What the codes are for: You have purchased codes that can be redeemed for virtual prepaid cards. Each code can be redeemed on their website for a valid 16-digit card number and 3-digit security code, which can then be used to shop online.
How to use the My Prepaid Center Visa to shop online?
1. Make sure the balance of the card is more than the entire cost of the purchase, including taxes.
2. In the Payment Method section, enter the card information as you would a credit or debit card.
3. In the Billing Address section, please fill in your name and address.
How do I add it to a digital wallet after activating/redeeming the code?
Your My Prepaid Center can be used to pay with digital wallets: Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay.
1. Open the Wallet/App on your device.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions, including entering your card number manually.
How To Check Visa Gift Card Balance:
1. Visit the Visa Gift Card checking page
2. Enter your 16-digit gift card number in the provided box.
3. Enter your 3-digit security code (CVV) in the next box
4. Click on the “Check your gift card balance” button.