Xbox One Console System
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Cutting-edge design meets cutting-edge technology Xbox One delivers an entertainment experience like nothing before. Its innovative technology is rivaled only by its iconic design. Sharp corners and clean lines make for a sleek, modern console that complements any decor. Xbox One was designed from the ground up to be the centerpiece of every living room
- 8 Cores An 8-core x86 processor lets you instantly switch between a game and your entertainment apps with ease
- HDMI Pass-Thru Connect your cable or satellite box to your Xbox One and prepare for lift off. HDMI pass-thru enables you to watch TV through your Xbox, which makes switching inputs seem almost pre-historic. (Supported television tuner or cable/satellite set top box with HDMI output and HDMI cable required (all sold separately)
- Loaded with memory 8GB of RAM and a 500GB hard drive give you plenty of memory for your games, demos, movies, apps, music, and more (Xbox One system software uses a significant amount of storage; less internal storage will be available to users. 500 GB = 500 billion bytes)
- Blu-ray Watch movies and play games in stunning HD with a Blu-ray player
Designed to be the perfect balance of next gen power and performance, the Xbox One is built with the future in mind. Using highly sophisticated technology, Microsoft's newest console is built with one ambitious goal: the domination of your living room as an entertainment super-hub.
For the first time ever in console history, the Xbox One represents a movement towards new possibilities for consumers; by combining a state-of-the-art gaming OS with the powerful Windows OS, the experience is one where instant switching between apps and games makes sense. In addition to this revolutionary architecture, included are an 8-core x86 processor, 8GB of RAM and a 500GB hard-drive ensuring raw power is complimented by performance.
One of the biggest features of the Xbox One is the revamped Kinect, completely reengineered to take full advantage of things important to motion sensing; it's more responsive, intuitive and extremely precise. Boasting the ability to track your every move, features like an automatic sign-in when one enters the room and subtle reaction to voice and vision makes the Kinect a comfortable fit with the Xbox One's one-of-a-kind architecture.
In addition to the Kinect, the Xbox One's controller also takes part in this technological renaissance; with over 40 new innovations, impulse triggers offering precise fingertip feedback, streamlined thumbsticks, and new ergonomics, this could perhaps be the best controller on the market right now.
With regards to connectivity, the Xbox One has an HGMI Pass-Thru, so it is only a mere daisy chain away when connecting a cable or satellite box for integration. As well, Microsoft's already robust Xbox Live service will continue with a focus on more games for gamers and a larger library than ever before. It is also important to note that Microsoft has always offered a supreme online service and the Xbox One will always add new features, content and capabilities with unobtrusive updates in the background.
As a Microsoft product, it goes without saying that cross-screen experiences are now a reality, as the Xbox One can link through apps with SmartGlass, Windows 8, Windows Phone, Android and also iOS devices.
The Xbox One is the all-in-one entertainment system with a focus on movies, music, sports, live TV, multiplayer and games; it defines and sets the bar for the future.
|Official Release Date||Sep 23, 2014|