Yo-kai Watch 3
Compatible with Nintendo 3DSâ„¢ (3DS)
For PAL systems only.
soldOut of print / Out of stock.
Track it down!
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Yo-kai Watch 3
- Meet Hailey Anne and Usapyon as they solve cases as Yo-kai detectives in Springdale
- Explore the American-inspired location, St. Peanutsburg, where â€™Merican Yo-kai run rampant
- Battle all-new bosses, meet over 600 Yo-kai, and use a new 3x3 grid battle system to strategically dish out attacks
- In BBQ, go on a rafting adventure, try out a new Crank-a-kai, and interact with new â€˜Merican Yo-kai
- Train up your very own Nyan, a cat-like Yo-kai, in Build-a-Nyan
- Bonk zombies on the head, in an all-new mode, Zombie Night - itâ€™s an invasion!
- Link with versions of Yo-Kai Watch 2 and Yo-Kai Watch Blasters to earn special Yo-kai
- Discover treasure as part of the Yo-kai Blasters T group and make your way through randomly generated dungeons
Mischievous beings known as Yo-kai are everywhere, and itâ€™s up to Nate and Hailey Anne to befriend, battle, and solve problems with them in Yo-Kai Watch 3 for Nintendo 3DS family systems. Follow two parallel stories and unravel the mysteries behind strange sightings while meeting over 600 Yo-kai and using the new 3x3 grid battle system to strategically dish out or dodge attacks. More Yo-kai, more mysteries! â€™Merican Yo-kai have made their way to Yo-Kai Watch 3 and theyâ€™re rootinâ€™ tootinâ€™ troublemakers. Speaking of troublemakers, in BBQ, zombies rise from their graves and Nate must free the town during Zombie Night. If youâ€™re too afraid of zombies, you can always find treasure by exploring randomly generated dungeons and discover the truth about the mysterious ruins hidden all across the continent with the Yo-kai Blasters T group.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Dec 08, 2018|