Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package Is Now On PS4!
PlayStation 4™ – US, EU, AU – PRE-ORDER NOW!
Frank West, the zombie-killing photojournalist, is back! This time, he can now dress up as one of your favorite Capcom characters. And calling PS4 owners, you got this already.
|Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package (PlayStation 4™, US)||US$ 49.99 pre|
|Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package (PlayStation 4™, EUR)||US$ 49.99 pre|
|Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package (PlayStation 4™, Australia)||US$ 64.99 pre|
There are quite a few things to look forward to with the “big package” that the game has to offer. Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package boasts the game’s downloadable content available as well as the Capcom Heroes mode.
- BIG in features. BIG in content – The latest version of the Dead Rising 4 main game is included, in addition to: Capcom Heroes, All downloadable content, All bonus content
- Frank West returns! – The original Dead Rising protagonist and photojournalist Frank West returns 16 years after the events of Willamette, complete with his brand-new camera to capture those zombie selfies and unveil hidden objects around town
- Open World Sandbox – Explore and scavenge the huge spaces of the Willamette Memorial Megaplex and surrounding town for weapons and costumes to combat the zombie apocalypse and find extra clues
- Anything and everything is a weapon – Create your own tools of zombie destruction by crafting hundreds of potential weapon combinations ranging from the practical to the truly insane, including the Bazooka Cannon, Electric Axe and the Plunger Lure
- Engaging multiplayer – Play with three other friends online to complete missions and conquer the zombie-infested Willamette Memorial Megaplex Mall
The Capcom Heroes mode is a great avenue for gamers to experience the game as Frank West wears the outfit and perform iconic special attacks derived from the classic Capcom characters. The trailer of the game would even feature Frank West dressed as Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective‘s Sissel and Street Fighter’s Cammy and Mega Man X.
Another thing that fans will be happy to expect with Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package is the human enemies called as “maniacs.” According to an interview with the development team of the game, they are making the inclusion of the “maniacs” as more “meaning and rewarding.”
Maniacs will have new weapons that suit their character and Frank’s reward for defeating a Maniac will be wielding the new weapon. The AI that drives the Maniacs is also being improved to provide players with an even greater challenge.
Some of the Maniacs will also have new Maniac Minions who will attack Frank, making these fights more difficult. Human enemy AI is being improved for all types, making them better at using cover, blocking attacks with shields, and countering players who might rely on a single attack.