UPDATED: Shapeshift with Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap
Shapeshift with Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap
PlayStation 4™ & Nintendo™ Switch – US
DotEmu released the remake of the 1989 game Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap for Nintendo Switch this 2017. Now, this cult classic game is now available for pre-orders for both PlayStation 4 and Switch in North America.
Our anti-hero is cursed by the Meka-Dragon. The dragon cursed him into a shape-shifting hero! Our Wonder Boy is going to take an adventure to defeat all the dragons in the Monster Land to return to his human form. While doing his mission to break his curse, he gains a lot of animal form as his shape-shifting ability. Lizard-Man, Mouse-Man, Piranha-Man, Lion-Man, and Hawk-Man are the animals that he can transform.
You can choose to play either Wonder Boy or Wonder Girl! Shift to his most awaited co-star if you want to. Use the sword to slay the dragons around.
Enjoy the 3 level of difficulty. As our hero moves along with the quest, the game turns into from high-definition modern graphics into a classic 8-bit graphics + the background music! Even the world shape-shifts as well.
Help Wonder Boy or Wonder Girl to return to his/her human form! Slay all the dragons ahead!
|Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap (PlayStation 4™, EUR)||US$ 39.99 soon|
|Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap (Nintendo™ Switch, EUR)||US$ 39.99 soon|
Wait for it Europe fans because Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap is coming soon to your continent!
Meanwhile, Asia Pacific fans, this game is now available on our website. Order yours now!
|Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap (Multi-Language) (PlayStation 4™, ASIA)||US$ 21.99 24h|
|Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap (Multi-Language) (Nintendo™ Switch, ASIA)||US$ 33.99 24h|
Click here for the initial article about the game.
- A huge interconnected world!
- Six playable forms for the main character, each with different abilities
- Multiple dragon enemy types: Zombie Dragon, Mummy Dragon, Samurai Dragon and more!
- Beautiful hand-drawn animated graphics
- Memorable soundtrack based on Shinichi Sakamoto’s original compositions, re-imagined and recorded with classical instruments
- Play as the game’s classic character, Hu-Man, or as his brand-new, long-awaited co-star Hu-Girl
- Switch the graphics and/or sounds from the modern versions to the 8-bit originals at any time—even during gameplay!
- Three difficulty levels catering to players of all types