UPDATED: Slay the Enemies of Moragon in Demons Age
Slay the Enemies of Moragon in Demons Age
PlayStation 4™ & PC – EU- PRE-ORDER NOW!
Bigmoon Entertainment released Demons Age first on Xbox One and Steam last December 7, 2017. Now, this dark role-playing game is coming to PlayStation 4 and PC this April 2018. It is now available for pre-order here at Play-Asia.com!
|Demons Age (PlayStation 4™, EUR)||US$ 44.99 pre|
|Demons Age (DVD-ROM) (Windows™, EUR)||US$ 44.99 pre|
Do not celebrate victory, for I shall return and claim your soul…
Demons Age is a role-playing game with the combination of the modern graphics and dark atmosphere. The dark atmosphere of the game makes the players think that the place of Moragon is controlled by the demons.
A long time ago, Elves, Dwarves, Halflings, and Men were lived happily together. No war, no chaos, nothing at all until the demons invaded the peninsula of Moragon. Your chosen character begins his adventure as he/she washes along to the shore of the peninsula.
You can set up your character with the use of the comprehensive editor. You can go to the inns and find people to help you in this quest. Each of these characters you hire has their background story so be careful, they might be an ally or an enemy. Explore the ruins of Moragon and unveil the secrets of the events inside the peninsula. You must level-up your characters while playing the main story, quests and receiving rewards as they help the people of the peninsula.
Are you ready to fight in the demon invaded peninsula of Moragon?
- Select your character from different races and classes
- Look around for Inns to hire a party of diverse characters to help you on your quests
- However be careful… each character you hire has their background story and their own agenda. They may be loyal or they can betray you
- Look for side quests in the Inn’s notice boards
- Explore the ruins and dungeons of the old kingdom of Moragon
- Find and equip weapons and manage your inventory
- Solve puzzles to progress on your adventure
- Unveil the secrets behind the mysterious event that has taken over the kingdom
- Travel through Moragon and experience the day/night cycle
- Rest your team using the existing Inns or campsites
- Be prepared for random encounters during night or day
- Bring your enemies down in turn-based combat
- Level up your character and party to unlock better skills and/or spells