The Infinite Abyss Awaits The Lost Child
PlayStation 4™ – US & EU – PRE-ORDER NOW!
The Lost Child will find its way towards the west. Their feud between the forces of heaven and hell comes to a head in distorted territories. You’ve been warned, great old ones.
|The Lost Child (PlayStation 4™, US)||US$ 49.99 pre|
|The Lost Child (PlayStation 4™, EUR)||US$ 49.99 pre|
The Lost Child is a dungeon JRPG which was directed by Takeyasu Sawaki. If you are a true-blue fan if you surely know that he is the man behind the well-known El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron which was released for Xbox 360 and PS3.
It was first released in Japan in August 2017 for PS Vita and PS4. Read more on our blog about it here.
The game’s US release will be set on March 27, 2018 while the one for Europe will be on May 5, 2018. The story will revolve around Hayato Ibuki, a reporter who gained the unlikely power of befriending 50 angels, demons, as well as fallen angels while he is exploring dungeons known as “Layers.”
These Layers can have to up to 99 floors. The exploration of these Layers will send you to meet otherworldly allies and at the same time to hone 250 skills.
Now here’s the official description of the game that was released by NIS America:
Occult journalist Hayato Ibuki encounters a strange girl during his investigations into a series of mysterious suicides in Tokyo. She implores that Hayato must live, before bestowing upon him a mystical device that allows him to capture celestial and arcane creatures. He is now thrust into a world beyond our own, home to horrific monsters and celestial beings. In it, he must delve into dungeons called Layers and solve the mystery of the device. Where his journey leads him could decide the fate of our world…
- Mythology Unbound — Features 50+ entities from myths and legends to capture, each with 3 unique forms of progress through!
- Spread the Wealth of Knowledge — There are more than 250 skills to learn and distribute among your party of captured Astrals.
- The Infinite Abyss Awaits — Test yourself against massive dungeons with up to 99 floors of deathly dangers!
- Features more than 50 entities from myths and legends to capture, each with 3 unique forms to progress through
- There are more than 250 skills to learn and distribute among your party of captured Astrals
- Test yourself against massive dungeons with up to 99 floors of deathly dangers
- ***Please note that the screenshots are all based on Japanese version and do not represent as final ones*