Unravel the Mysteries of The Count Lucanor
Nintendo™ Switch – EU – PRE-ORDER NOW!
The developer Baroque Decay released the horror RPG, The Count Lucanor, in PS4 and PS Vita last year. Now, the Switch users must anticipate for this horror RPG this 2018. Pre-order now!
|The Count Lucanor (Nintendo™ Switch, EUR)||US$ 34.99 pre|
The story begins with the protagonist of the game, Hans. He’s only ten years old. He lives with his mother nearby the woods. On his celebrated day, he asks his mother about some toys and sweets because it’s his birthday. However, his mother cannot give him anything because they are poor. He gets upset with the situation, and he claims to go on a journey on the woods. Before he leaves, his mother gives him three things. These are cheese, three gold coins, and his grandfather’s cane. Hans goes into the woods in search of adventure and fortune. He meets a lot of people who need his help. The night comes and Hans is so scared by the darkness. He discovers a kobold, and he follows him to the walls of Count Lucanor. The kobold tells him if he guesses his name, Hans inherits a great wealth. Now, he’s trapped in the castle to find the answers for his new journey.
Explore the castle and place some candles so you can see through the dark. You can creep if there are monsters on the castle. Talk to people to get more clues and discover the mystery of the Count Lucanor. Remember, your choices are important. There are five different ending and your choices matter in the endings. Avoid all the traps and enemies in the castle, and you must use your critical thinking to solve the puzzles and mazes on the castle.
Take the journey through the castle and discover the secret and mystery of the Count Lucanor!
|The Count Lucanor (PlayStation 4™, EUR)||US$ 24.99 24h|
If you are a PS4 user and you badly want this game, we have stocks for the PS4 version of the game. Buy now before it sold outs quickly.
- Exploration – Walk the Tenebre Castle and place candles on the ground to light up your path
- Conversation – Talk to NPCs to get important clues and unravel the mystery of the Count Lucanor
- Choices – Your actions change the course of story, with five different endings and several subplots
- Stealth – Hide under tables and behind curtains to go undetected
- Puzzles – Use the items you found wisely in-order to progress
- Skill – Avoid traps and enemies in the castle by anticipating them