The Second Europan War Continues – Senjou no Valkyria 4
PlayStation 4™ – JAPAN & ASIA – PRE-ORDER NOW!
Sega releases the upcoming tactical role-playing game, Senjou no Valkyria 4 or Valkyria Chronicles 4 in English title. It’s coming to Japan & Asia this March 2018 on PlayStation 4. Are you ready to strategize your moves against the enemies? Pre-order is now available for this game!
|Senjou no Valkyria 4 (PlayStation 4™, JPN)||US$ 69.99 pre|
|Valkyria Chronicles IV (Chinese Subs) (PlayStation 4™, ASIA)||US$ 55.99 pre|
In 1935 E.C, Europa is dominated by two superpowers: The Autocratic East Europan Imperial Alliance and The Atlantic Federation. These two powerhouses depend on a mineral called Ragnite. However, the scarcity of this mineral results in war. The Empire declares war on the Federation. This is the beginning of the Second Europan War. The Empire uses their military to put the Federation in defense. However, The Imperial wants to conquer Gallia. Gallia is known rich to Ragnite. This time, it focuses on the new characters. During the war, the Federation executes Operation Northern Cross. Commander Claude Wallace and his friends from Squad E are defending what is right to fight the Imperial soldiers and the Valkyria.
Enjoy the game with the new graphics along. The CANVAS Graphics engine uses high-painted watercolor illustrations to make a vivid impression. Strategize your moves using the BLiTZ battle system. You move your soldier to the battlefield with various evolutions including the map, number of units, and etc. Learn your squad with the classes of soldiers. There are six classes of soldiers. Scout, Assault, Engineer, Lancer, Sniper, and Grenadier are the kinds of soldier classes. Learn them to form your unit and lead your army to victory!
|Senjou no Valkyria 4 (Nintendo™ Switch, JPN)||soon|
For the Switch users in Japan, please wait for it. It’s coming soon to Japan!
|Senjou no Valkyria 4 [10th Anniversary Memorial Pack] (PlayStation 4™, JPN)||US$ 119.99 soon|
|Valkyria Chronicles IV [10th Anniversary Memorial Pack] (Chinese Subs) (PlayStation 4™, ASIA)||soon|
For this Limited Edition, it’s coming soon to Japan and the Asia Pacific. The Asia Pacific version has Chinese subtitles.
Senjou no Valkyria 4 [10th Anniversary Memorial Pack] includes the following:
- PS4 Game: Valkyria Chronicles IV
- DLC for the Additional Story Downloadable Content: Joint Operation with Squad 7
- 10th Anniversary Soundtrack CD
- 10th Anniversary Illustration Book
|Valkyria Chronicles 4 (PlayStation 4™, US)||soon|
|Valkyria Chronicles 4 (Xbox One™, US)||soon|
|Valkyria Chronicles 4 (Nintendo™ Switch, US)||soon|
For the US fans, please wait for this game! It’s coming soon as well. I know you have a lot of patience.
- CANVAS Graphics Engine – The CANVAS Graphics Engine, through which hand-painted watercolor illustrations come to life, has evolved in pursuit of an even greater hand-painted impression, higher density, and a warm, detailed expression. Players will be invited to a story that plays out in a unique game world where there is a discrepancy in contour lines, extruding color, shadows depicted with oblique lines, sound effects where text appears on the screen, and more!
- BLiTZ Battle System – The “BLiTZ” battle system, which blends strategy and action, has carried out various evolutions including the series’ largest maps, a higher number of units, new classes, and more. Actively move the characters on the field with a heightened sense of reality from the addition of counterattacks when under fire, and repel the enemy force while running about in real-time
- Battle Memo — Aiming and weaknesses -The outer circle displayed in your sights when attacking indicates that bullets will be shot within it. Aim for an enemy within the circle. If a bullet hits a weak point, such as a soldier’s head, you can deal great damage. Being that the number of shots is indicated at the top of the screen, whether the enemy can be defeated is indicated under “To Kill,” so aim skillfully in order to defeat the enemy
- Battle Memo — Moving to the enemy front opens you up to a counterattack – By moving in front of the enemy on the map, even if it is your turn you will be greeted with a violent counterattack. Additionally, in Valkyria Chronicles 4 if you detect an enemy you can counterattack by the new “Grenadier” class tossing a grenade. Grenade-based attacks can also be done from positions that are not directly visible, so be on the lookout
- Classes – There are six types of soldiers: “Scout,” “Assault,” “Engineer,” “Lancer,” “Sniper,” and “Grenadier.” Learn the characteristics of each class, form your unit, and lead your army to victory