Introducing PA Exclusive: X-MORPH: DEFENSE Limited Edition on PS4!
Introducing EXOR Studios’ X-MORPH DEFENSE — an upcoming Play-Asia.com Exclusive physical release for the PlayStation 4. Release dates and order information coming soon! X-MORPH DEFENSE Limited Edition will include a Collector’s Edition Box, X-MORPH: Defense PS4 with reversible cover, a printed game manual, an original soundtrack, and a numbered certificate.
- Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian
X-MORPH DEFENSE is a unique fusion of a top down shooter and tower defense strategy game. You are the X-Morph – an alien species that has invaded Earth in order to harvest its resources and terraform the surface to your liking! X-MORPH DEFENSE is a game where players must constantly think and strategise on the fly. You will be able to tactically build a variety of unique alien towers throughout the map or throw yourself right into heat of the battle with your shoot ’em up spacecraft — requiring players to balance their static defense with their mobile offense.
Build mazes to trap or draw incoming enemies into your direct line of fire as you manipulate an environment that provides exceptional planning freedom. The game’s environments are constructed with a lot of attention to detail and they are almost completely destructible! Tear down buildings and collapse bridges to support your defense or to simply indulge in a spectacle of unprecedented destruction! Use the environment to block paths, destroy enemies, and assert your dominance on the map!
Each boss fight in X-MORPH DEFENSE is unique and heavily influences the gameplay environment. Be prepared for entire cities to fall when you engage with some of the human’s best chances to stop you.
All missions in X-MORPH DEFENSE have alternative gameplay scenarios designed specifically for split screen co-operative play! Grab a friend and start an alien duo — set up your defenses across the map, divide the tasks up amongst each other, and …throw all strategy out the window once the waves become overwhelming! There is no single correct way to play an X-MORPH: DEFENSE level so let your imagination be the harbinger of human suffering!
The story campaign will take players to a variety of gameplay scenarios all over the world. Ranging from urban centers and industrial complexes, to natural landscapes and dense forests X-MORPH: DEFENSE takes players on a beautiful journey across planet Earth. The Play-Asia.com Exclusive Limited Edition of X-MORPH: DEFENSE will also include the X-Morph: Defense European Assault DLC on disc!
- Tower defense: Defend the X-Morph harvesters from waves of incoming human forces.
- Shooter: As the X-Morph fighter you can engage enemy units directly with a diverse arsenal of weapons.
- Destructible environment: The game’s environments are constructed with a lot of attention to detail and they are almost completely destructible.
- Boss battles: Each boss fight is unique and heavily influences the gameplay environment. Entire cities will be destroyed.
- Split screen co-op: All missions have different gameplay scenarios designed specifically for co-op play.
- Story campaign: Includes a large variety in gameplay sceneries ranging from urban centers and industrial complexes to dense forests.
- Contains X-Morph: Defense European Assault DLC on disc! No downloading!
X-MORPH DEFENSE DLC ‘European Assault’ releases today on Steam & Xbox ONE and will be available on disc for the physical PS4 release!
‘European Assault’ features a brand new, high-impact, story-driven mini campaign that takes place in parallel to the events of the main game. As the invading X-Morph, players will face-off against the formidable General Duncan Clarke in Finland and Holland before an explosive showdown at the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
Survival Mode features 10 intense new levels of endless gameplay, delivering tons of replay value, while a new leaderboard system encourages fierce competition. With a focus on rapid-fire decision making, players must adapt quickly to the destructible environment in a bid to defend their cores against a never-ending onslaught of incoming enemies.
Follow EXOR Studios, the developers of X-MORPH DEFENSE, online!