Full Metal Panic! Fight: Who Dares Wins – Launches New Trailers
Full Metal Panic! Fight: Who Dares Wins
PlayStation 4™ – JAPAN & ASIA – PRE-ORDER NOW!
Bandai Namco releases newest trailers for Full Metal Panic! Fight: Who Dares Wins (フルメタル・パニック！ 戦うフー・デアーズ・ウィンズ). This is a sci-fi strategy RPG filled with military, robots and with a touch of school, life collide. This game is available in Japan and in Southeast Asia (Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore). It will also have the English subtitles this May 31. Full Metal Panic fans, what are you waiting for? Pre-orders for this game is now open. Pre-order now!
|Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dares Wins (English Subs) (PlayStation 4™, ASIA)||US$ 61.99 pre|
|Full Metal Panic! Fight: Who Dares Wins (Chinese Subs) (PlayStation 4™, ASIA)||US$ 61.99 pre|
|Full Metal Panic! Fight: Who Dares Wins (PlayStation 4™, JPN)||US$ 77.99 pre|
Watch the second trailer below.
The manga/anime Full Metal Panic is the basis of the game. It follows the male protagonist Sousuke Sagara. He’s a member of the anti-terrorist private military organization also known as Mithril. His task is to protect the female protagonist Kaname Chidori. He never experiences social interactions before. So he thinks he’s always in combat even in normal situations. He moves to Chidori’s school to protect her because different organizations target her.
For the New Anime series, Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory is airing in Japan this April 13, 2018.
Here’s the PV for Full Metal Panic! Fight: Who Dares Wins with English Subtitles. Watch it below.
For more information about the game, please see it below.
- Tactical Map – In Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dares Wins, heated battles between Arm Slaves will unfold during battle parts known as the “Tactical Map.” Each map will see the appearance of various battle fields that previously appeared in Full Metal Panic. Not only will battles unfold will battles unfold in the suburbs, there will also be battles on the outskirts of Jindai Municipal High School and in the arena of the Southeast Asian city of “Namusaku.”
- The Body of an Arm Slave – An Arm Slave’s body consists of four parts—Body, Head, Arms, and Legs—and each part has its own HP. Certain conditions are required in order to target parts, such as specific skills or weapons
- Weapon Selection – A great number of weapons will appear in Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dares Wins. Weapons have various traits depending on their classification, such as being able to use parts-target attacks, or being able to make up for a low accuracy rate with number of hits. Carried weapons can be freely selected before a mission, but in addition to the overall weight and load ratio affecting action order, if the overall weight exceeds the load, action order will be considerably delayed. Choosing the weapons that match your strategy is the key to winning the battle
- Character Strengthening – By spending OP (Operator Points), which are your team’s shared resources, you can acquire new skills for your characters. The game uses skill tree and skill level systems, and in order to acquire specific skills, you must first develop the prerequisite skills to a certain level or higher. The higher your level raises, the more powerful skill effects become, but the OP necessary to acquire them will jump. Whether you invest your OP into a certain character, or use it to raise your overall battle power, the decision is up to you
- Tactical Support – Durring missions, you can receive support from Mithril’s amphibious assault submarine “Tuatha de Danaan.” In order to receive support, you need to possess the “Support Request” skill, but whichever support command you choose will be extremely powerful. There’s “Attack Support,” which is an unevadable missile attack on a fixed range of enemies, and “Supply Support,” which can drop supplies at designated coordintes that can recover HP, ammunition, and the like
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
get informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!