Runbow Gets Delay in PS4 and SW
Runbow Deluxe Edition
PlayStation 4™ & Nintendo™ Switch – US & EUROPE
Heads up for those who are waiting for Runbow Deluxe Edition, we need another bag of patience. The game publisher, Headup Games, announces the delay of the game. It covers both PlayStation 4 & Nintendo Switch. The digital release IS scheduled on April 24. The reason for this delay is “in order to further optimize the game’s performance.” Meanwhile, the physical Deluxe Edition probably will also “shift back a bit.”
Even though it’s delay, we have to deal again with patience game geeks. Let’s wait for the official release date. Despite its delay, Runbow Deluxe Edition is open for pre-orders on our website!
Here’s the official statement from Headup Games:
The colorful racing chaos of award-winning party game Runbow will be postponed for some weeks in order to further optimize the game’s performance.
Headup Games and 13AM Games deeply apologize to everyone who’s already looking forward excitedly to play it, but in order to feature the highest quality possible, Runbow needed to be delayed for PlayStation®Store and Nintendo eShop. But rest assured – it’s just a matter of weeks. You will get the newest date, as soon as it is set.
The same may apply to the retail Runbow Deluxe Edition, due to the digital shift this date will probably shift back a bit as well. The Deluxe Edition will include all DLCs and nice physical goodies.
This game is a multiplayer platformer. First, you play this game with your friends. The agenda of this game is to aim to be the first one to reach the trophy at the end of every level. Enjoy the polychromatic background of the game. This is a warning for you gamers–the colors are changing. It’s a challenge for you. Of course, it will not be easy after all!
This Deluxe Edition includes the following:
- Original Single-Player Game
- Satura’s Space Adventure
- All 4 Costumes & Music Packs
- Runbow OST Volumes 1 & 2
For more information about the game, see it below.
- Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colourful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
- Tons of costumes and Indie Guest Characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
- Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
- Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, it’s sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
- Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even a few hidden secrets…
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!