Dragon Ball FighterZ Big New Updates! Launching Out on May 9
Dragon Ball FighterZ
PS4, XONE – US, AU, ASIA, JAPAN
Hi there, Dragon Ball Z fanZ! Publisher Bandai Namco has released a very long list of changes in the Dragon Ball FighterZ game. This new update for the game will officially launch, tomorrow! And yes, it includes tons of changes to the game mode, story mode and especially to the gameplay.
Are you in deep curiosity what changes have been made? No worries folks! We got them all for you. But, before that, make sure that you already grab a copy of the game. Get it here on our website. Click that button below to grab yours!
So, put your glasses on and find your most comfortable seat as we present to you the long list of changes of the game from Bandai Namco. See it below:
More information will be revealed soon for the events linked to these new features:
- FighterZ Cup: a monthly competition where players can fight and collect points for their respective Z-Union.
- Party Battle: Co-op fights where 3 players can join forces to defeat fearsome bosses.
- Replay Channel: To enable implementation of the below gameplay adjustments (see “Gameplay” section), recorded data from Replay Channel will be erased.
- Combo Challenge: Fixed an issue where there was a gap between when the timer starts counting and the game starts allowing some inputs when performing position reset in a combo challenge.
- Fixed an issue where the training dummy doesn’t guard/unguard properly with Enemy Settings set to Guard First Only.
- Fixed an issue where the training dummy doesn’t properly playback movements that are recorded in advance when using Ginyu’s Body Change after performing Dragon Rush (Forced Switch) and not resetting the positions in-between these two actions.
- Fixed an issue where the combo damage is not displayed when an attack is counteracted by an armored move. An adjustment has also been made to prevent immediate health recovery when an attack is counteracted by an armored move.
- Fixed an issue where “OK!” is displayed on the Assist character icons even when they are crossed out with Assist Cooldown Setting set to Quick Recovery.
- Fixed an issue where the training dummy fails to recover its health with some specific unconnected strings of moves.
- Fixed an issue where the training dummy fails to guard in some cases even when the Guard Follow-ups option is selected
- Self-damaging moves will no longer affect the Combo Damage displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the training dummy fails to guard attacks with some specific strings when the Guard Settings is set to Guard Follow-ups.
- Fixed an issue where the defense-up skills are taking effects only the half of what they are supposed to.
Click the next page below to read more.